1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I Re;member playing through this with MTL back in the day, and on the whole it being a litlle bit underwhelming. Definitely too dragged-out.
The setting was okay, and the art was quite good (I remember mainly getting it bc the style appealed to me), though. Just not enough...quantity.

theoreznaugad

Feb 3, 2020
Can someone please tell me what to do on the Bardo Castle 2F Atrium, the two crystals are blocking the stairs and theres corridors on the left and right side and a balcony at the bottom. I've checked the 2 corridors and the 2 rooms in the right corridor say they are locked. The top one in the left corridor also says it's locked but I can't interect with the bottom door. I'm guessing it's bugged out and my objective is in that room.

Edit: Nvm, I managed to find out what I was missing, the collapsed guard in the barracks had a key on him that I missed.
The sleeping guard in the barracks? he just ZZZZ for me... i'm so lost

Smt261

May 6, 2018
The sleeping guard in the barracks? he just ZZZZ for me... i'm so lost
If your talking about the first crystal blocking the stairs from the first floor to the second, you'll need to hit 4 switches. The first (red) switch is in the room above the merchant, the second (yellow) switch is in the room below the merchant, the third (green) switch is in the barracks, and the forth (blue) switch is in the room with the merchant. The first crsytal will break.

The guard in the barracks wake up after you hit the third (green) switch. After you beat him, interect with his knocked out sprite to get the keys for the second floor.

Reactions: theoreznaugad

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Well the game was okay I guess... But I didn't like the fact that there is no recollection room after beating the game and also the monster encounter rate is too high and another thing I didn't like was in battle sex scene it is not that great which is no moving and there is not even ending which is cumming or something until I forced the girl to escape... This game would be great for the guys who like rapes which isn't me... The only thing I liked in the game was art and story...

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Studio Neko Kick has a reputation for subpar games that lack polish and are often buggy. I'm putting this comment here as a reminder to myself to AVOID THIS

ricky777774

May 23, 2020
Can someone please tell me what to do on the Bardo Castle 2F Atrium, the two crystals are blocking the stairs and theres corridors on the left and right side and a balcony at the bottom. I've checked the 2 corridors and the 2 rooms in the right corridor say they are locked. The top one in the left corridor also says it's locked but I can't interect with the bottom door. I'm guessing it's bugged out and my objective is in that room.

Edit: Nvm, I managed to find out what I was missing, the collapsed guard in the barracks had a key on him that I missed.
how do ya get passed the to crystals ? i got they keys and i found the red button but the button do nothink when step on it

Smt261

May 6, 2018
how do ya get passed the to crystals ? i got they keys and i found the red button but the button do nothink when step on it
It's been a while since I played this, but luckily I posted to someone else that was also stuck, so I'll c&p my reply and alter it slightly.

"The first crystal is blocking the stairs from the first floor to the second, and you'll need to hit 4 switches in order to proceed.

The first (red) switch is in the room above the merchant, the second (yellow) switch is in the room below the merchant, the third (green) switch is in the barracks, and the forth (blue) switch is in the room with the merchant. The first crystal will break."

Not sure how you have the key without activating the green switch, as the guard wouldn't do anything and only woke up when I activated it, but like I said, it's been a while since I played this so it may have had an update (but I doubt it).

I do remember that to start getting past the second floor you have to do something in the library (left corridoor, bottom door).

Hope this helped.

Reactions: CVDO

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
This is fucking dumb i pick the first option, i reget it now trying to escape, i already overwrite my save now i'm stuck at a slave and TRYING TO ESCAPE the FUCK guard instant capture you, won't let me breath they kept blocking the only stair case that is near the bottom i belive is the god damn fucking exist or won't let me get past them since try so many fucking time. your charater can't attack the guard why the charater still have her equipment set on how do expect me to ecape you dumb asshole game designer and i can't even use a escape scroll are you dumb i'm not going to restart from the being my god because of this stupid thing you fucking pull out of your ass. Complete fuck this game.

Last edited:

Trebobek15

Mar 1, 2021
in the 3 casle on the 2 floor how cen I get trouh the buttons? The shrine have a hint but it's not help

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes