1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
1668111239658.png

Damn, got hyped seeing a Kuroko Shirai lookalike in a RPGM, too bad the game seems meh. Gonna try it anyways...

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
So... I'm not sure wtf happened, but when I left the second town both girls are now level 99 :unsure:

Gonna leave this save here for anyone that feels like breezing through the game to see the story (actually not half bad so far) or the h content.

I'm practically near the beginning of the game, after the second town. The exact progress is as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment Save16.7z

Edit: Okay so small oversight... There are some battles that require MC to lose (AKA impossible to kill enemy), and MC being at lvl 99 means this can take some time, lol.

My recommendation, unequip all defensive gear and use autohotkey (or whatever alternative you prefer) to auto spam enter/space for you in battle.

Last edited:

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Wow, so I do a long-ass chain of quests in every town, to finally arrive at the place where you learn the ultimate sword technique, only to walk in the door to get a GAME OVER screen??? What the actual fuck?

bullshit.png

Edit: Not sure if bugged or not, but I made sure both girls were at full health, equipped the luck pendant on both girls, and had Norea lead before walking in (use "sort" in menu). Now it seems to work.

Still getting cockblocked out of the damn thieves hideout tho. This fucking game I swear :FacePalm:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TNTed
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes