3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Any plans on promoting Jiro to an actual romance option, or is she going to be in the background? Really hope she's next on the list before you start adding new girls, don't want to see her drop out.
Hi, in fact, the next update is Jiro's.
We're catching up with all the old girls now before introducing new ones.

jerexd123

Jan 11, 2019
Sorry to ask but how do i unlock the second midnight scene and the "?" scene, in the notebook it says "nothing else to do" in all characters so idk how to procceed

alxluv

Sep 8, 2018
I really wanted to play this, but the path files on the game are too long on extraction. Is there a fix for this?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Mei's tits should be bigger during the live stream. She has a huge bust.
What happened to the other Quirks like Earjack, Hardening and Scope?
Where do we get more potions? I used the only one I had during the first robot in the Pard fight and can't get past the second Mall one now.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Milvidi hope you make a fix for the textboxes. The Text is too small for Android Players. I play with Joiplay and with a transparent Text box patch, but even without this Patch it's too small like the Android Port shows. (Installed it quickly for a comparisson between them).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just make the Dialog text bigger, like it was before the 0.24 Update.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Overall a pretty good game. although somewhat buggy. I reported about a dozen bugs so far as I explored all the content of both routes. I like it though

Reactions: Pearzy and Milvidi

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Overall a pretty good game. although somewhat buggy. I reported about a dozen bugs so far as I explored all the content of both routes. I like it though
Yeah, we read those and will keep them in mind. Sorry for not replying on there. We've been busy with real life issues so we pretty much just do troubleshooting for now.

Thank you for the feedbacks.
Milvidi hope you make a fix for the textboxes. The Text is too small for Android Players. I play with Joiplay and with a transparent Text box patch, but even without this Patch it's too small like the Android Port shows. (Installed it quickly for a comparisson between them).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just make the Dialog text bigger, like it was before the 0.24 Update.
That's certainly a problem. We will increase the font size in the next update.

Mei's tits should be bigger during the live stream. She has a huge bust.
What happened to the other Quirks like Earjack, Hardening and Scope?
Where do we get more potions? I used the only one I had during the first robot in the Pard fight and can't get past the second Mall one now.
Now that you mention it...we will come back to fix some art assets later on.
What do you mean by 'the other Quirks'? They're still there. If you can't see them in the combat screen, scroll down a little. We'll add a scrollbar there later.
With more Quirks, you shouldn't need potions for that fight. After the mall rescue, potions will be easier to come by.

Stuck in Ulab keep getting:
View attachment 1648923

What to do??
Go back to the terminal inside Lab-03 (the room on the right).

Reactions: Tenzai

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Now that you mention it...we will come back to fix some art assets later on.
What do you mean by 'the other Quirks'? They're still there. If you can't see them in the combat screen, scroll down a little. We'll add a scrollbar there later.
With more Quirks, you shouldn't need potions for that fight. After the mall rescue, potions will be easier to come by.
Ah, thanks. I didn't know you could scroll down.

Reactions: ILovePussyTooMuch

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
For the Metal Gauntlet could you make it more accessible in combat? maybe have a button for it on the quirks page because it is half cut off when I go into the items tab because I am a hoarder and I can only click on half the name and the items tab won't scroll.

Gaby9321

Feb 6, 2022
I want to progress with Ochaco but it tells me "I have otherbusiness to take care of before continuing with this" and I really don't know what other business or what to do... I am stuck. Can someone help me

Nomopo13

Jul 24, 2017
I'm stuck on where I'm supposed to ask somebody about Tsuyu. I saw the note that says to talk to Midnight, but I cant actually talk to her. Am I missing something?

Oct 7, 2019
I keep running in to a problem where the map icon and time icon are greyed out. I can use the bed icon to go home, but then I am stuck there. I can sleep to advance time, but no way to leave the house.
I had the same bug. It was after training with Ochako, map and the time advance button locked.

barios80

Jul 7, 2021
I'm stuck on where I'm supposed to ask somebody about Tsuyu. I saw the note that says to talk to Midnight, but I cant actually talk to her. Am I missing something?
have you tried talking with midnight at night on the store where ochaco works?

namelessfreak

Jan 13, 2022
I think I found a bug if u get the ability from midnight while doing Mai quest (I have only done this at park) the game stops (I think the ability is supposed to be used later .)
*edit - and how do I get the question mark scene ?

Last edited:

ChillBrian

Jul 27, 2021
I think I found a bug if u get the ability from midnight while doing Mai quest (I have only done this at park) the game stops (I think the ability is supposed to be used later .)
*edit - and how do I get the question mark scene ?
Go outside the shopping mall and click the bus station with the special glasses

Reactions: namelessfreak
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes