3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Make sure you're on the right route. Blackmail and Dating have different scenes and you can't access one from the other route.

my_hoe015

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Hi, thanks for reporting this. This is a bit of old code that I didn't spot.

Open the console and type

money = 3000

will fix the problem.

Note that this doesn't actually change the amount of money you have.

I did this and it didnt work for me

Also when i load my game it messes the rollback freature up to where no mather how far i play just one rollback takes me all the way back to my save stared

Im also locked out of Tsuyu house

Last edited:
Reactions: GameSlaveGames

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So when comes the update? The progress report on patreon is outdated (the stats for coding, art, etc.).

I'm Cringe

Mar 21, 2022
I want to progress with Ochaco but it tells me "I have otherbusiness to take care of before continuing with this" and I really don't know what other business or what to do... I am stuck. Can someone help me
Same I didn't know what to do next lol

corn58

Nov 8, 2021
From the pictures alone, the game doesn't look that bad and I don't really understand why people are sayin the art is bad.

Reactions: Hugo_GLz

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
The art is pretty good, only reservations I have with it are Ochaco's face in the CG during the gym and the H-scene in the underground lab.

lxowoxl

Oct 29, 2019
even though the latest update is mostly about Jiro, how much Jiro content overall is in the game rn?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes