3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
how do i progress the game? there was an option to continue one night, but i didn't finish jiro quests, so i opted to postpone it, but now i can't figure out how to do it again, help
I'd like to know about this too.
Usually it will throw another reminder at you once you go to sleep at night, every night from that point on. If you don't see this, can you please upload a save here so I can look at it?

Edit: Kinda found out the bug. You can re-download the fixed client on our itch for now. I'll edit the links here later. It's a temp fix, so it might be a little immersion breaking if you've finished everything, especially Ochaco's route. I'll patch it up properly on the upcoming 0.24.

How do I get Mei goggles ? I have completed the story
You beat the tentacle boss in the cave lab, give the lens to Mei, then play Ochaco's story until you've introduced her to Mei for a testing job. After this Mei will send you a text, telling you to meet her a the lab and give you the goggles.

Last edited:

namelessfreak

Jan 13, 2022
Am I doing something wrong .. because after I beat the big robot 2nd time it is sending me to the shop so that I can't go with Ochacho to Mei (and should I get 4k for lens when I give it to Mei? or hold it until I get a message for Mei [if I get a message])

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Am I doing something wrong .. because after I beat the big robot 2nd time it is sending me to the shop so that I can't go with Ochacho to Mei (and should I get 4k for lens when I give it to Mei? or hold it until I get a message for Mei [if I get a message])
Yeah you should get the money when you give it to Mei. If you still haven't got it, upload the save file here, I'll take a look.

Oh and want to know how to get second ending to Midnight I only have 1 (the first one)
This scene can be unlocked if you successfully rescue Midnight during the mall rescue section. (Not encountering too many fights on the way)

Reactions: namelessfreak

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
I played util the end of Ochako content and the memo says there's nothing, but I only unlocked 3 of Tsuyu's scenes, how do I keep progressing?

Reactions: Milvidi

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I played util the end of Ochako content and the memo says there's nothing, but I only unlocked 3 of Tsuyu's scenes, how do I keep progressing?
Sorry for the late reply, you can get the rest of Tsuyu's scenes by choosing to blackmail her when given the choice.

Reactions: Surav

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
RE: Hero Academia v0.24 is live for 5$ and up Patreon!

Hi, it's here, v0.24 for Patreon. It's out a few days earlier than expected, for once.

Nothing much to say here, it's a somewhat short and straight forward update, no new mechanic or anything, just new story and some UI and BG improvements.

Changelog is in the above post.

Reactions: Demitri78

Iziix

Feb 6, 2022
Hi i'm playing on android and ended everything i could (ochaco's route + jiro mei tsuyu tells me nothing to do here) but i can't continue the game and still have a lot of scenes to get so how do i get the main quest (there is nothing when i go to sleep)

testedoteste

Feb 7, 2022
heyy, im stuck at the explore the cave near beach part, i tried going there for a whole week and nothing seems to happen at all...

jerexd123

Jan 11, 2019
how do i progress the game? there was an option to continue one night, but i didn't finish jiro quests, so i opted to postpone it, but now i can't figure out how to do it again, help
Same problem here, should i just wait for 0.24 for it to be fixed?

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hi i'm playing on android and ended everything i could (ochaco's route + jiro mei tsuyu tells me nothing to do here) but i can't continue the game and still have a lot of scenes to get so how do i get the main quest (there is nothing when i go to sleep)
Same problem here, should i just wait for 0.24 for it to be fixed?
Hi, a quick fix was uploaded to our itch page for the bug where the main quest doesn't appear.

Also, the majority of Tsuyu scenes can be unlocked by blackmailing her.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Any plans on promoting Jiro to an actual romance option, or is she going to be in the background? Really hope she's next on the list before you start adding new girls, don't want to see her drop out.

Reactions: Milvidi
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes