3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I just asked the same question a couple posts above. You need to complete Mei's storyline entirely, and get her to give you the goggles. Then you go to the exterior of the mall and click around - then you get to see a certain invisible person having a time.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So I just finished the update I think? I got through the main quest and everything. All of the girls have their gallery scenes filled, except for Tsuyu who only has the first three unlocked. I know she has two different routes but are 8/11 scenes really locked off to the blackmail path? Could anyone let me know if I'm missing something?

Not sure if the dev wants to implement this, but I think a small hint system for the gallery might be useful later on if some content is possible to miss. Just maybe a sentence or something pops up if you hover over a gallery thumbnail that can give a small tidbit of where/what the scene requires.

Reactions: Milvidi

Kenhubi

Oct 10, 2020
View attachment 1384612

Overview:
In the game, you play as a Pro Hero, a fresh graduate from U.A, who was killed in action but was saved by a mysterious Quirk and sent back in time.
Given a second chance, it's time to hone your power, get closer to allies in order to solve the mystery of your future and try to avoid your impending doom.
You will be able to experience many lewd situations with your favorite characters along the way. Fair price for dying once, right?​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-08
Release Date: 2021-12-08
Developer: Double-H - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA -

Extra:
Walkthrough (Old)

View attachment 816446 View attachment 816447 View attachment 816448 View attachment 908523 View attachment 908524 View attachment 1259408 View attachment 1384654 View attachment 1384656 View attachment 1384657 View attachment 1384658 View attachment 1384659
Have some one have the save file it hard to finish the game

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So I just finished the update I think? I got through the main quest and everything. All of the girls have their gallery scenes filled, except for Tsuyu who only has the first three unlocked. I know she has two different routes but are 8/11 scenes really locked off to the blackmail path? Could anyone let me know if I'm missing something?

Not sure if the dev wants to implement this, but I think a small hint system for the gallery might be useful later on if some content is possible to miss. Just maybe a sentence or something pops up if you hover over a gallery thumbnail that can give a small tidbit of where/what the scene requires.
Unfortunately yes. The blackmail route came out much later, when I've already had a much better idea of how I want the game to go. Our artist and I also improved so we can work faster, which is why there is significantly more content on there.

Yes, the gallery hint is actually a neat idea. I'll try to get that into the game.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
RE: Hero Academia v0.23 is out for 5$ and up Patreon!

Free public version will come out 1 week after this. Changelog is in the above post.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
If only I could clone you Milvidi and lock those clones in a sweatshop to accelerate progress via unethical means. :p

Progress on this one can't come fast enough. Looking forward to the new update

KingSP

May 19, 2018
I have tried to do the battles so many times I just cant get past any of them after the first one can someone tell me what to do for the fight where I get the harden quirk and the one at the store.

Kredroxu

Jun 9, 2020
Is there any way to get another quirk potion with console commands? I spent mine without knowing what it was and now I can't go past a certain point without it.

Tesugagensho

Jan 18, 2020
If you don't mind me asking, are there going to be individual routes for Asui and Midnight in the future, or are they always going to be connected?

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Are we ever gonna get an update that doesn't break old saves? This is the best looking MHA parody game, but eventually it will become too much of a grind just to get to the 1 or 2 scenes of new content each time...

edit: finally played through the old content to get back to where I was. How do you join ochaco in the shower? There's nothing there to click on, just the door to exit the bathroom again...

Last edited:

tripleking

May 16, 2021
Art seems better close to the original series. hopefully it keeps getting better. will come back to this later ^^

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Is there a way I can salvage my saves? The one thing that kills any enthusiasm I have for games is them constantly breaking all my saves

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes