3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Are the several scenes for tsuyu for patrons or am I just missing something?
Nothing is patron only. If you got some scenes locked, then you might just have missed it. For example, when going into the cave lab during Mei's quest, you will unlock a scene with Ochaco, and one with Tsuyu, but only if you bring them with you.

The scene with Midnight can be missed if you took too long on the way to rescue her.

Some Tsuyu scenes can only be seen if you choose to blackmail her, and vice versa.

Last edited:

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
Nothing is patron only. If you got some scenes unlocked, then you might just have missed it. For example, when going into the cave lab during Mei's quest, you will unlock a scene with Ochaco, and one with Tsuyu, but only if you bring them with you.

The scene with Midnight can be missed if you took too long on the way to rescue her.

Some Tsuyu scenes can only be seen if you choose to blackmail her, and vice versa.
Oh ok, ty. <3

Reactions: Milvidi

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
Are we gonna get other characters with a decent amount of content or jus the current 4? Side characters like momo or something.

Reactions: Milvidi

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Are we gonna get other characters with a decent amount of content or jus the current 4? Side characters like momo or something.
Yes, there're a few other girls who will have significant amount of content. And a couple side characters with shorter stories.

Pearzy

Aug 4, 2017
Brand new signatures for you guys!!
These are made with our day 1 and still going patron McDoodleFart's custom CGs
If anyone interested... I take commission :p (DM me). I will do it at the end of each update of course, to not delay our game.
Mina.gif Toga.gif

Reactions: Jestizer

Pearzy

Aug 4, 2017
Are those images from the game? Does this game has girl sharing?
Unfortunately no, these are custom CGs for our first patron only, but when we update Mina and Toga into the game they will have other CGs for you to experience.

What do you mean by girl sharing? :unsure:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Unfortunately no, these are custom CGs for our first patron only, but when we update Mina and Toga into the game they will have other CGs for you to experience.

What do you mean by girl sharing? :unsure:
I mean one of the girls is pleasing multiple people in one of the sigs.

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
I cant progress with ochaco in the game at all, i do as the memo say but when i try to massage her twice, the option is not coming up, any idea what the issue is? 1639120924890.png

IResentThis

Aug 16, 2020
Hi, which platform are you on? And at what part of the game does this occur?
Windows, in the MC bedroom after loading a save. It asks me if I want to rename myself, then bugs out.

If I scroll back far enough I can get to the world map. When I click into any location, I get another exception error. Rolling back or ignoring removes all ineractables.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Windows, in the MC bedroom after loading a save. It asks me if I want to rename myself, then bugs out.

If I scroll back far enough I can get to the world map. When I click into any location, I get another exception error. Rolling back or ignoring removes all ineractables.
Which save version did you try to load? We got a big overhaul a couple of updates ago that makes all earlier save incompatible. For now, only saves from the previous version (0.21b) work.

Reactions: IResentThis
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes