3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

IResentThis

Aug 16, 2020
Which save version did you try to load? We got a big overhaul a couple of updates ago that makes all earlier save incompatible. For now, only saves from the previous version (0.21b) work.
Might have missed an update, then. Bollocks.

Hi ho, hi ho, a grindin' I go

Reactions: Milvidi

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible to blackmail route and get Tsu to help with the beach mission. so far seems impossible

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
Im having trouble with jiro, im waiting at home for a text in the afternoon but it never arrives, in the other events with ochaco, it arrive the moment i go home but it never happens with jiro

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Im having trouble with jiro, im waiting at home for a text in the afternoon but it never arrives, in the other events with ochaco, it arrive the moment i go home but it never happens with jiro
Hi, what did you do just before that? Did you finish Mei's story and handed her the Lens? Where are you now in Ochaco's route?

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
Do i need to complete both their routes? i havent done the mei story and i have just done the store fight and am doing the training sessions after

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Do i need to complete both their routes? i havent done the mei story and i have just done the store fight and am doing the training sessions after
Hmm...That's weird, can you upload that save file on here? it will be quicker than words for sure.

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
ok after playing a bit more i have an error, going through the mei story, at the end where i give her the lens, go home get a text, then the mc says not today, i try to sleep says i still have a text, i try to leave i get an error, trying more it crashes
Also where are the saves located? Edit : ok i just moved moved the files from winrar, i found the save file, gonna redo the whole thing, see if it still does it then make another edit with the save
Edit 2 i attached the save where its right where if i do literally annything it glitches, also this is still the save where nothing happened with jiro
Edit 3, i think i may have figured out the issue, there were 2 encounters techincally or something for mei, one for the text and the other for the lens, im guessing something conflicted and not waiting borks it. Currently im heading on with the jiro after deciding to wait before talking to mei, meaning im proceeding with the game as normal it would seem.

Last edited:

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
ok after playing a bit more i have an error, going through the mei story, at the end where i give her the lens, go home get a text, then the mc says not today, i try to sleep says i still have a text, i try to leave i get an error, trying more it crashes
Also where are the saves located? Edit : ok i just moved moved the files from winrar, i found the save file, gonna redo the whole thing, see if it still does it then make another edit with the save
Edit 2 i attached the save where its right where if i do literally annything it glitches, also this is still the save where nothing happened with jiro
Edit 3, i think i may have figured out the issue, there were 2 encounters techincally or something for mei, one for the text and the other for the lens, im guessing something conflicted and not waiting borks it. Currently im heading on with the jiro after deciding to wait before talking to mei, meaning im proceeding with the game as normal it would seem.
Yes, this bug was reported by someone else a few days ago on our Discord. I've already fixed it in the code so it will be ready for the next release.

Anyway, the fix from your save file would be rolling back until just before giving Mei the lens, then go back home and read the text, then give her the lens afterward.

Fred1995

Jun 20, 2017
Hi, I'm having an issue with Jiro, the hint says to go to mall, however, whenever I click the mall PC says he doesn't have enough money and leaves (I have done all other characters stuff and got asked if I wanted to advance without recruiting her (did'nt advance). Does anyone know if I'm just missing something or if this is a bug as I would like to either recruit her or at the least, go to the mall?

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hi, I'm having an issue with Jiro, the hint says to go to mall, however, whenever I click the mall PC says he doesn't have enough money and leaves (I have done all other characters stuff and got asked if I wanted to advance without recruiting her (did'nt advance). Does anyone know if I'm just missing something or if this is a bug as I would like to either recruit her or at the least, go to the mall?
Edit: Hi, thanks for reporting this. This is a bit of old code that I didn't spot.

Open the console and type

money = 3000

will fix the problem.

Note that this doesn't actually change the amount of money you have.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so where is the contact in the alley for mei?

also if you gonna make a vanilla or blackmail route for tsuyu, at least make a cheat to unlock gallery (or there is but i'm just blind?)

And mini guide is useless at certain point of story, you have to sleep few time, to trigger the main plot before able to proceed

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
so where is the contact in the alley for mei?

also if you gonna make a vanilla or blackmail route for tsuyu, at least make a cheat to unlock gallery (or there is but i'm just blind?)

And mini guide is useless at certain point of story, you have to sleep few time, to trigger the main plot before able to proceed
The contact for Mei is in the alley, enter then go left then up. He's standing with his back against a wall.

Yes, I'm thinking about a replay function to let players make up for the scenes that can be missed.

And to continue with the main story, you don't have to sleep a few times. Just fulfill all the requirements, then go to sleep at night and you will get the prompt. This is done so that if the player doesn't want to see the prompt over and over he can just sleep at a different time. But yeah, I should add a line to all of the girls' memo that the requirement is reached and something need to be done to go further. Thank you.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I seem to be missing some scene? But I don't even know who the character is, much less how to get the scene in the gallery. She's just a question mark.

Fred1995

Jun 20, 2017
Edit: Hi, thanks for reporting this. This is a bit of old code that I didn't spot.

Open the console and type

money = 3000

will fix the problem.

Note that this doesn't actually change the amount of money you have.
Hi, thanks for the response, yeah, that fixed it.

May 30, 2020
Please be as good as FET Please be as good as FET Please be as good as FET Please be as good as FET Please be as good as FET Please be as good as FET

I WANT IT TO BE REAL.PNG

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes