3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
MHA games either stick to the appropriate proportions with no animation or give every girl giant tits and asses with shitty animations. They'll probably never be a good MHA sex game sadly.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
MHA games either stick to the appropriate proportions with no animation or give every girl giant tits and asses with shitty animations. They'll probably never be a good MHA sex game sadly.
Erm...Okay? Sorry for not having AAA budget or time to meet your standard, I guess?

What can you do with Froppy in this update
Just continue from the last update. Some toy stuff, and a few scenes with Midnight, ending with a 3 some, and connect that branch to the main story.

Reactions: Alu369

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
I'm stuck at ochako's second massage, why cant i give the third one? im not getting the message from her in the evening ;/

Reactions: DriKidu

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'm not normally into this art style and not familiar at all with the original work it's based on (looked it up after finishing playing :LOL:) and, to be honest, I'm not really sure why I downloaded this title. All I can say is - I'm glad I did. So far it's been a fun, engaging work. It took me a little bit to figure some things out and (not being familiar with the original) probably took longer to figure out the personalities and dynamics but in the end I've enjoyed it so far. Should be fun seeing where this goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pearzy and Milvidi

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm stuck at ochako's second massage, why cant i give the third one? im not getting the message from her in the evening ;/
Hi, please try going straight to the chair without practicing with her first. Is that what the memo says? Waiting for her message in the evening?

The quest with Jiro broke down after receiving a message from her in the evening. No message arrives.
This seems to be the bug that someone reported on our discord yesterday. It happens if you play Jiro and Ochaco's routes at the same time and will be fixed with the next update. You can try this workaround:

- If you're playing Jiro and Ochaco's routes at the same time, you may encounter this bug where after a text from Mei, asking you to meet her at the lab, you can't progress further (can't go to sleep, can't skip time, can't go to map). This will be fixed with the next patch. Here's a workaround for now: Rolling back before you give Mei the lens you got from the lab. Come back home in the afternoon to read the text. Then give her the lens.

Thank you.

I'm not normally into this art style and not familiar at all with the original work it's based on (looked it up after finishing playing :LOL:) and, to be honest, I'm not really sure why I downloaded this title. All I can say is - I'm glad I did. So far it's been a fun, engaging work. It took me a little bit to figure some things out and (not being familiar with the original) probably took longer to figure out the personalities and dynamics but in the end I've enjoyed it so far. Should be fun seeing where this goes.
Glad you enjoyed it :D.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes