3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is this the correct file? It's normal when I load it up. To continue past this point you have to go and meet Tsuyu in front of the school.

Edit: You can check the memo,in Tsuyu's section it says "Meet Tsuyu in front of the school".

Phillip.J.Fry

Oct 5, 2020
After entering the room in the lab with the monster, my character gets booted out and the game crashes. If I ignore the crash, then I can't do anything productive. I am not able to access anything new in the computers and I can't leave.

LlSKARM

Apr 1, 2020
Hi, the new content this time is a branch of Tsuyu's route, you will have to play her route from the beginning then choose blackmail when given the choice.

Yes but there are other locked scenes like ochako's and midnight's when there are nothing else to do

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
For now, you won't be able to get Midnight scenes if you blackmail Tsuyu. To get the rest of the scenes in this update, play normal Tsuyu. In next update we will wrap up the blackmail route and merge it with the main content, only then you can unlock Midnight scene by playing blackmail.

In short, blackmail Tsuyu right now will lead to a dead end. Only play to unlock new scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ochaco, which of her scene you didn't get?

bissanick10

Jul 21, 2018
Is this the correct file? It's normal when I load it up. To continue past this point you have to go and meet Tsuyu in front of the school.

Edit: You can check the memo,in Tsuyu's section it says "Meet Tsuyu in front of the school".
i may have not saved before doing the school stuff with tsuyu but the issue pops up after that. when i cant sleep or check my phone for Mei's message. I'll make sure that was the right save though.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i may have not saved before doing the school stuff with tsuyu but the issue pops up after that. when i cant sleep or check my phone for Mei's message. I'll make sure that was the right save though.
Got it. Please download the file below, paste it in the "game" folder and extract. If you're asked to overwrite, that's the right place.

Load the save and roll back to the morning of that day, then play like normal. You will receive Mei's text in the afternoon and Tsuyu's text in the evening.

LlSKARM

Apr 1, 2020
For now, you won't be able to get Midnight scenes if you blackmail Tsuyu. To get the rest of the scenes in this update, play normal Tsuyu. In next update we will wrap up the blackmail route and merge it with the main content, only then you can unlock Midnight scene by playing blackmail.

In short, blackmail Tsuyu right now will lead to a dead end. Only play to unlock new scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ochaco, which of her scene you didn't get?
I'm missing the top 2 scenes from ochako, and the last 3 from tsuyu

Dick Sledge

Dec 28, 2018
Ive managed to missed the second tsuyu scene on the gallery. Anyone mind pointing me in the right direction? Ive played both tsuyu routes and cant find it.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm missing the top 2 scenes from ochako, and the last 3 from tsuyu
One of the top 2 ochaco scenes should've been unlocked by playing the game normally, the other (middle one), can be missed. It's the scene inside the cave lab. I'll look into it. Thank you.

The last 3 Tsuyu scenes can be obtained by playing the blackmail Tsuyu route, they can't be missed.

i am stuck on "ask abt Tsuyu from someone" it says ask midnight but my mc like not a time to confront
You can ask Midnight about it when you see her in the Convenient Store in the evening.

Ive managed to missed the second tsuyu scene on the gallery. Anyone mind pointing me in the right direction? Ive played both tsuyu routes and cant find it.
You can only get that scene playing normal Tsuyu route. First, play to the end of Tsuyu route (normal), then talk to her in her room so that she becomes recruitable. Then play Mei's route. When Mei ask you to go into the cave by the beach, bring Tsuyu with you (you only get this option after Tsuyu becomes recruitable).

After clearing the cave, Tsuyu will say that she'll be waiting for you inside Lab-03. Go in there will unlock the scene.

Extremugen

Feb 12, 2018
I was curious about this new Oc villain but completed the game content(supposedly) but I did not saw the scene of jirou and Tsuyu talking and of course have not found this new villain, nor found anything in that dungeon-like alley

Reactions: Milvidi

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I was curious about this new Oc villain but completed the game content(supposedly) but I did not saw the scene of jirou and Tsuyu talking and of course have not found this new villain, nor found anything in that dungeon-like alley
Hi, the Jiro & Tsuyu scene is not important to the plot, just random interaction between the girls. To see that, complete Jiro's current story and Tsuyu's current normal story (not blackmail), then go to the park in the evening.

The new villain and the alley can only be seen if you choose to blackmail Tsuyu.

kinda

Nov 24, 2017
anyone knows if theres a perfect way to solve the mall fight mission? it kind of hints at it, but idk which pairings im doing wrong

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes