3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Yes, for now you have to replay all other content. Though there's nothing new aside from Tsuyu.

Can you please give an example of what bugged out?

Edit: Also the save is in the lower right slot of page 7. If simply putting it in the saves folder doesn't make it appear, you might have to put it into renpy's save folder at "AppData/Roaming/Renpy/Prototype-1583704027".
I haven't actually seen any Tsu content and I just reach the point where it says (This is the end of update). Unless the new Tsu content involves the Blackmail stuff which I am not touching. I am not making my character a goodie two shoes but he is a hero. IE interrogated the villain.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Can you please give an example of what bugged out?

Edit: Also the save is in the lower right slot of page 7. If simply putting it in the saves folder doesn't make it appear, you might have to put it into renpy's save folder at "AppData/Roaming/Renpy/Prototype-1583704027".
Jiro destroyed me in our fight. After I lost, Kirishima popped up saying, "These robots are tough" or something. Then, there was going to be a rematch but it only showed the fighting scene with no characters or actions available, even after exiting and reentering.

It's not on page 7 for me. And, I don't know where to find the "renpy's save folder at "AppData/Roaming/Renpy/Prototype-1583704027".

Edit: I figured the bug out. Just doing too many quests at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milvidi

silvercrow605

Jan 27, 2018
This is the save file for 0.21. You only need to load this, change your name if you want to, and go to the school to meet Tsuyu to begin the new content.

What I did in this:

- Completed current Mei story.

- Play Ochaco's story up until she can be recruited.

That's all you need to play new Tsuyu content. When 0.22 comes out I will upload the full save with everything up to 0.21 completed.
hey how do i unlock the gallery? its fully blurred still

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
hey how do i unlock the gallery? its fully blurred still
You can only unlock the gallery by actually playing for now. My save is for old players who just want to see the new contents. If you've seen a scene once, they will unlock permanently.

how can access lab-04 camera feed ?
You can access it after getting access to lab-04 itself.

we need a new walkthrough
There's an in-game memo that will tell you what to do for each route. I don't think a walkthrough can be clearer than that.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Jiro destroyed me in our fight. After I lost, Kirishima popped up saying, "These robots are tough" or something. Then, there was going to be a rematch but it only showed the fighting scene with no characters or actions available, even after exiting and reentering.

It's not on page 7 for me. And, I don't know where to find the "renpy's save folder at "AppData/Roaming/Renpy/Prototype-1583704027".

Edit: I figured the bug out. Just doing too many quests at the same time.
Thanks, so the Training Ground area is still buggy in that regard. I'll look more into it for the next update.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
When you talk to Froppy at night, her sprite has her panties around her knees. Is that a mistake, or...?

bissanick10

Jul 21, 2018
my game locked by getting 2 text in one night. i cant sleep without checking my phone but when i do it just says theres nothing new. any way to fix?

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
When you talk to Froppy at night, her sprite has her panties around her knees. Is that a mistake, or...?
That definitely is a mistake, I didn't catch it due to the textbox, lol. Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anybody know what the top one is? Can't seem to unlock it
You can unlock that by bringing Tsuyu into the cave lab during Mei's quest, which you CAN'T do if you choose to blackmail her.

my game locked by getting 2 text in one night. i cant sleep without checking my phone but when i do it just says theres nothing new. any way to fix?
Sorry for that, for now please roll all the way back and take one of the text first. I'll sort it out in the next update.

bissanick10

Jul 21, 2018
That definitely is a mistake, I didn't catch it due to the textbox, lol. Thank you.

You can unlock that by bringing Tsuyu into the cave lab during Mei's quest, which you CAN'T do if you choose to blackmail her.

Sorry for that, for now please roll all the way back and take one of the text first. I'll sort it out in the next update.
i cant. i couldnt progress tsuyus quest at all until i did the lab for mei and i did Ochakos quest to were i needed to help mei so its forcing me only be able to take the text at the same time. ive tried waiting days in my room hoping one will pop up at a different time but both only send in the evening

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i cant. i couldnt progress tsuyus quest at all until i did the lab for mei and i did Ochakos quest to were i needed to help mei so its forcing me only be able to take the text at the same time. ive tried waiting days in my room hoping one will pop up at a different time but both only send in the evening
Hi, can you please upload your save file here?

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Hi, looks like you're using an old save, those aren't compatible anymore. Please download my save from the OP to play the new content, and I'll put up another save when newer version come out with everything up-to-date to make sure that players won't have to replay from the start.
Is this going to happen each update?

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Feb 26, 2020
when you use unren then play the game and hit shift and d then click on variable viewer it shows what to enter for money but it doesnt work anyone know why?

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How do i unlock new scenes when the game says there is nothing else to do?
Hi, the new content this time is a branch of Tsuyu's route, you will have to play her route from the beginning then choose blackmail when given the choice.

Is this going to happen each update?
No, it only happens this time because I had to change the entire code base to include the inventory. No other big feature should come up from now on. It's going to be pure story updates now.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes