3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 15, 2020
I was trying to look for a more sure way to do it, by searching for the strings in atom, and replacing them.
Some of them seem to be in parts of the story most of us have already done by now, and as such, if we only do those we find now, those mistakes will remain for new players later on :)

I just need to know what not to touch, and which things to look for, then I can edit them a lot quicker, with a much lower chance of missing the ones that'd affect new players :)

Like those for examples:
View attachment 2918505
For not beeing a coder you still came up with a more robust way to search. Should have thought about that myself, but since I'm a new player I'm still coming across all these errors ^^

Reactions: Milvidi

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
For not beeing a coder you still came up with a more robust way to search. Should have thought about that myself, but since I'm a new player I'm still coming across all these errors ^^
I'm not a coder, but I've doing IT support for about 30 years give or take, and started it as my main hobby when I was 8 years old.
I'm also lazy as fuck, so, my brain's been trained to find the best possible job, with the least amount of actions :)

Once I've found a viable pattern, I only needed confirmation of what had to remain untouched. I'd have usually simply do a replace all, but that would have affected other things as well (shown in the screenshot :) ).

Apr 15, 2020
I encountered a logic problem when investigating the cave. The game suggest not going alone but so far I didn't ask anyone to acompany me, so the list of possible partners is empty and I can only accept to go alone. But then I'm back at the choice to go alone or to ask somebody (which I can't). Rollback is currently the only option to leave the cave and not going in alone.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I encountered a logic problem when investigating the cave. The game suggest not going alone but so far I didn't ask anyone to acompany me, so the list of possible partners is empty and I can only accept to go alone. But then I'm back at the choice to go alone or to ask somebody (which I can't). Rollback is currently the only option to leave the cave and not going in alone.
Can I have that save file? :D

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
More errors during the back alley:
elif mc_inv.qty(dblHpot) < 1:

What's the correct syntax supposed to be for what I assume is the same problem, but with < 1 this time :)

This one is present 36 times over 17 files, including the mc_inv.qty (item names) , rep_inv.qty(item names), len (frame_times), while start - time.time() < 15, if len(value) < 1.

Still sticking to mc_inv.qty only, or should I also search for rep_inv.qty as well?

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
More errors during the back alley:
elif mc_inv.qty(dblHpot) < 1:

What's the correct syntax supposed to be for what I assume is the same problem, but with < 1 this time :)

This one is present 36 times over 17 files, including the mc_inv.qty (item names) , rep_inv.qty(item names), len (frame_times), while start - time.time() < 15, if len(value) < 1.

Still sticking to mc_inv.qty only, or should I also search for rep_inv.qty as well?
The < 1 should be == None.

And yes, rep_inv is affected too, but only if the player buy out any of the items in the shop, which rarely happens.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Here's the new one, which include the previous fixes as well.

Unless something else pops up, that should be it :)

I'll delete the previous file, since it'll only lead to confusion eventually for others :)

This file can be extracted in the game folder, as I've recreated the folder's structure as well.

Reactions: astrophel
Apr 15, 2020
When talking to Ochaco outside of the school I can repeat the second talk option, which is at 2/2 and it still increases to 3/2 instead of beeing disabled

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
After loosing to the villain in the back alley, since I had no attacks left, I no longer seem to have the option to open the world map.

I can get out of the bedroom, and in the bathroom, but if there's a clickable bit around the stairs, I'm not finding it :S

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
After loosing to the villain in the back alley, since I had no attacks left, I no longer seem to have the option to open the world map.

I can get out of the bedroom, and in the bathroom, but if there's a clickable bit around the stairs, I'm not finding it :S
I remember fixing that, weird.
For now just open the console and type mapLocked = False

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I remember fixing that, weird.
For now just open the console and type mapLocked = False
I can not skip time either, timeLocked?

*edit* Yep, timeLocked :D

Samething again after the scene with the girl in the "safe spot" in the alley :) timeLocked did not work, but bedLocked did.

Last edited:

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Glad to finally see an update, and at the same time sad to read about the project downscale.

Overall, my mood just plummeted, and it's not even noon yet. -_-

(j/k)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I got another one, while clicking on some sort of bank machine or something along those lines after exiting the mall, and seeing the invisible girl.

"Why not? Let's do it!" if mc_inv.qty(g2slicer) >= 2:

What's the correct thingymaboe (that's the technical term I believe) this time? :)

I've done some searches to see the extent this time , using ) >=

40 results in 24 files, but only 16 hits spread over 8 files on inv like thingies. , and we have some with 2 & 5, and one that seem to base itself on some other calculation if inventory.qty(i[0]) >= i[1]: in inventory.rpy line 152.

I recon these may well be the last ones, since my pre-emptive search on <= return nothing regarding the inventory thingies.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
A bit sad that they are stopping at the current list of girls. still a great game from when I played it and I hope it continues.

Reactions: Vitklim

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
A bit sad that they are stopping at the current list of girls. still a great game from when I played it and I hope it continues.
Yeah I wish nejire , a few girls from class B and some heroes would be there but it's understandable that they want to stop here.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah I wish nejire , a few girls from class B and some heroes would be there but it's understandable that they want to stop here.
Maybe they will put a pause for now focus on the story with the current girls and make a decision to go back to it like you said there are a couple of girls elsewhere that I would like. Pony from class B, Miriko. some other heroes like members of the wild wild pussy cats.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes