3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Abbesallstar

Jan 5, 2021
I really like this game and thank you for all the work that's put into it! Also I'm curious about if jirou kyoka, ashido mina, and bakugo katsuki are going to be recruitable ?

Last edited:

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I still get the error where shuju's bot fight overrides the villains fight :/, here's my save
Did you continue from an old save or this is a new game?

Edit: Never mind, got it fixed. My old laptop broke and the data I brought to the new one didn't include the fix for that particular issue. Thank you.

For the time being, use this save with the latest version 0.13.

Last edited:

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I really like this game and thank you for all the work that's put into it! Also I'm curious about if jirou kyoka, ashido mina, and bakugo katsuki are going to be recruitable ?
Yes, yes, and maybe. Bakugo will join you temporarily, but it depends on your choice whether he stays as a permanent member.

Maku45

Jan 18, 2020
um i'm not sure how to access the dungeon i try to talk to mei but it keeps saying she busy right now

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
um i'm not sure how to access the dungeon i try to talk to mei but it keeps saying she busy right now
What did you do before that? If you just saw her "accident" in the lab, then go back home and come again the next day.

Madman94

Sep 6, 2018
a gallery would be nice, game needs a proofreader for the text as there are a couple of mistakes there. but it was good will check out the next update happily

Reactions: Milvidi

gdsgsdg

Jul 6, 2017
how do you recruit, done all the content except the optional boss, but cant recruit tsuyu or ochako?
is there a specific place i need to talk to them?

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
how do you recruit, done all the content except the optional boss, but cant recruit tsuyu or ochako?
is there a specific place i need to talk to them?
You have to finish Ochaco and Tsuyu's current story, not the dungeon. Afterward, talk to Ochaco in front of the school and Tsuyu in her room.

Abbesallstar

Jan 5, 2021
How to fix computer? I have finished entire story, but had no option to fix it. Also how to show lens to hatsume? (Sorry if not in game yet I was just confused)

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How to fix computer? I have finished entire story, but had no option to fix it. Also how to show lens to hatsume? (Sorry if not in game yet I was just confused)
Np, both of those things can't be done yet in the current version.

Riis

Nov 22, 2019
Im stuck at the moment, Ive done the lab/cave thing, did Mei's scene, but after beating the Villian (1) after visiting the store I cant progress?

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Im stuck at the moment, Ive done the lab/cave thing, did Mei's scene, but after beating the Villian (1) after visiting the store I cant progress?
You can check out the Ochaco walkthrough in the first post

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I guess? While I don't have any plan for everyone to get together for one big orgy, there will be a group here and a group there, so I think it qualifies as a harem.
Well harem in more the fact the main character finds multiple love interests, instead of having to pick a romance path and only going with that one path.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
After playing this I feel the game so far is to fast pasted as well as the combat system is a little complicated. maybe upon leveling up the quirk you are borrowing you can use it more than once per day? Or even just give a way to learn martial arts / a melee attack so he isn't helpless.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok is there a guide to this game? As far as I have gotten is...

1. Give Tsuya Chocolate
2. Fight in Cave (fucked up chose go solo now it will never ask me to bring anyone that is fucked up because it's impossible solo)

That is it.. where the hell is there to do anything in this game?

Go to class don't even fucking study all you can do is click on speed up time.. that is it. This game has no playable content that I can see it is more alpha than beta as there is nothing to do.

Unable to exit store except by map
Unable to exit training ground except by map
Gave massage yet massage shows 0/1
Unable to exit Tsuya or my Home except by map

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes