3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm stuck on the Ochaco route. I already received her text but she never shows up in the store in the afternoon. It's always the guy in the lime green apron morning, noon, and night.
Please check again on a weekday. That walkthrough is old, and in the newest update I changed her schedule so that she no longer work on the weekend.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Please check again on a weekday. That walkthrough is old, and in the newest update I changed her schedule so that she no longer work on the weekend.
I have checked on a weekday. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. It's still the guy in the apron during the morning, afternoon, and night. Ochaco is still standing outside UA in the afternoon. I did load a save from the previous version to do this. Do I need to start a new game?

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I have checked on a weekday. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. It's still the guy in the apron during the morning, afternoon, and night. Ochaco is still standing outside UA in the afternoon. I did load a save from the previous version to do this. Do I need to start a new game?
That's very weird, can you please send me the save file? No one else has reported a problem like this and I didn't get it during testing either.

Also, what did you do prior to receiving the text?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
That's very weird, can you please send me the save file? No one else has reported a problem like this and I didn't get it during testing either.

Also, what did you do prior to receiving the text?
I did the massages before the text.

I don't know how to send the save file. I'm new to playing visual novels like these (besides Amity Park). Sorry. I started a new game and everything worked like it was supposed to though.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
I'm stuck on the Berserk robot part lmao
I've accidentally used one of the potions that refreshes the quirks and I forgot to rollback, so I'm at that bit with no moves left.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
just played this and i 'think' i did everything, its hard to tell for sure since this games still early enough into development that it doesnt even have a gallery yet, its lookin really good though and im lookin forward to seein how it develops as things go

i do have one personal complaint ill put in a spoiler since its about how some scenes were done in one of the routes and im gonna rant, so spoilered cause spoilers and so nobody is forced to see my rant >.>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
New character that will be introduced in the next patch.

Is there any way to change the font? idk what it is about this font but it genuinely hurts my eyes when trying to read it
Sorry for that. I'm thinking about changing the font next patch too, since the all caps style gets annoying after awhile.

I'm stuck at just not knowing what to do now after:

If you haven't done Mei's content yet, you can't continue past this point. Do all of Mei's content, then she'll send you a text in the evening.

just played this and i 'think' i did everything, its hard to tell for sure since this games still early enough into development that it doesnt even have a gallery yet, its lookin really good though and im lookin forward to seein how it develops as things go

i do have one personal complaint ill put in a spoiler since its about how some scenes were done in one of the routes and im gonna rant, so spoilered cause spoilers and so nobody is forced to see my rant >.>
Well, you might like the next patch if you want a girl all to yourself :D. It's Midnight, and no more teasing this time.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020

If you haven't done Mei's content yet, you can't continue past this point. Do all of Mei's content, then she'll send you a text in the evening.
So looking forward to her in the next update.

Thanks. I thought I finished Mei given how the one scene ended with her testing her invention on you but didn't think there was more and just completed all the routes. I'm loving the game so far and it's quickly becoming one of my favs. Hope it continues for a long time like Amity Park has. Nice mix of plot, action, and lewd just like AP.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible to get a support item like a bat that can deal damage fighting in the game is pretty much in possible at some points unless you use your refresh potions.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

Sorry for that. I'm thinking about changing the font next patch too, since the all caps style gets annoying after awhile.

Well, you might like the next patch if you want a girl all to yourself :D. It's Midnight, and no more teasing this time.
Just found this and I loved it but some things I wanted to ask/know. I hope you will eventually make sure that midnight and tsuyu will have solo scenes as well as threesome. In the scene at ochako house there was a reference to a beach scene have I missed something or is that the cave lab scene? Are the only girl currently with any content tsuyu, midnight, mei and ochako? Will you please make sure that the blackmail option when Tsuyu is masturbating is included in the next version as I think that is a prime option for some villain points and I wanted to do a villain route but don't want to start it without that being done. Aside from the earphone girl what characters do you plan on bringing in both girls and boys?

Reactions: ReaCreations

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
RE: Hero Academia 0.2 for Patreon is live!

Yes, it's out, and it's 0.2, which means we continue with the main storyline.

Not much to say here, there's less H-scene and more story here, which is the opposite of the next update. It will only consist of H-scenes and QoL, with little story, if at all.

Changelog 0.2:

Save from 0.14 compatible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to make it clear, since some asked. This game doesn't have clearly defined "Heroic" and "Villainy" routes. There is one central storyline, and your decisions and the "Heroic" or "Villainy" points will alter things that happens within it, like which allies you will get, which will leave you, and how you will get through some part of the story (If you're willing to do evil, it will be easier to get information via torturing and blackmailing, for example).

It's more of a karma system that will have consequences than becoming a full time Villain and go around killing Heroes.

That's all. Enjoy!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I Get for the most part there won't be a her villain thing. However the first difference seems to be on Tsuyu path where you see her masturbating and there was an option not currently implemented to give villain points so whether this update or next fan you implement that so I can do a get all the villain points route?
RE: Hero Academia 0.2 for Patreon is live!

Yes, it's out, and it's 0.2, which means we continue with the main storyline.

Not much to say here, there's less H-scene and more story here, which is the opposite of the next update. It will only consist of H-scenes and QoL, with little story, if at all.

Changelog 0.2:

Save from 0.14 compatible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to make it clear, since some asked. This game doesn't have clearly defined "Heroic" and "Villainy" routes. There is one central storyline, and your decisions and the "Heroic" or "Villainy" points will alter things that happens within it, like which allies you will get, which will leave you, and how you will get through some part of the story (If you're willing to do evil, it will be easier to get information via torturing and blackmailing, for example).

It's more of a karma system that will have consequences than becoming a full time Villain and go around killing Heroes.

That's all. Enjoy!

Reactions: Milvidi

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I Get for the most part there won't be a her villain thing. However the first difference seems to be on Tsuyu path where you see her masturbating and there was an option not currently implemented to give villain points so whether this update or next fan you implement that so I can do a get all the villain points route?
Yes, I'm thinking of wrapping up all the 'routes' in the current story in 0.22, since 0.21 will mostly be QoL, and I don't want it to be just dialogue changes, but with new events and new CGs as well.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes