3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Yes, I'm thinking of wrapping up all the 'routes' in the current story in 0.22, since 0.21 will mostly be QoL, and I don't want it to be just dialogue changes, but with new events and new CGs as well.
Great that way I can properly start a corrupt route.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Anyone know if Pokemon has had any adaptations aside from oppaimon, pussymon and poke ball academia and if yugioh has had any?

Reactions: Milvidi

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Why fights are sooooo hard ı could not win a fight
I don't know what fights you find hard. I've had an easy time with all of them even before the new update made them even easier. Did you remember to combine your quirks? Like using Gravity + Frog at the same time in one attack?

Reactions: ReaCreations

gdsgsdg

Jul 6, 2017
i know this doesn't affect anything, but its slightly annoying that jiro is supposed to be playing the guitar (six string) yet she is playing is a bass (four string). other than that really great game

Reactions: ReaCreations

Riis

Nov 22, 2019
Oh hey sorry, I fixed it by manually editting the save file by reenabling inComing text and something other phone thing

dickchappy420

Jan 17, 2018
Hi, what part are you at right now?
I had the same issue. it seems to be caused by having texts from two different people at night. I could only read the text from Ochaco and not Mei's text and it refused to let me sleep. I was able to fix it by going back and seeing Mei's text in the afternoon and Ochaco's at night.

Reactions: Milvidi

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I had the same issue. it seems to be caused by having texts from two different people at night. I could only read the text from Ochaco and not Mei's text and it refused to let me sleep. I was able to fix it by going back and seeing Mei's text in the afternoon and Ochaco's at night.
Thank you. Will have that fixed ASAP.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes