Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Where is the spider cave?
Does anyone have the changelog ?
This was bit tricky to find since it does not apear on world map but milde/upper corner of world map on left side there is forest wich has this cave, its same place where you entered into building with supersoldier.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I tried the inn, it was a no go. But I don't know how to find camp?
About the camping site.
If you don't have it in your inventory, no problem: go to world map, open your inventory and miracle you'll find a camping supplies.
Use it. Have fun.
But game seems bugged because I never find Evelyn in east side outside the noble house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
About the camping site.
If you don't have it in your inventory, no problem: go to world map, open your inventory and miracle you'll find a camping supplies.
Use it. Have fun.
But game seems bugged because I never find Evelyn in east side outside the noble house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It worked fine for me after sleeping at camp.

Mr_Sandmanx

Feb 3, 2018
i only viewed 3 of the 5 new scenes and the 3 scenes is the principal scenes How can I do the rest of the scenes?

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
So I don't know if i'm blind or not but i cant seem to find the crystal the Lady White wants. Any help will be much appreciated.
If you haven’t already, she tells you to go to the cave which is in the mountains north of Stark. From there you’ll fight a bunch of Noxian Soldiers. The crystal should be in the northeast corner of the cave.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Everytime I talk to the gay dude after my dress is ready I get a game over, am I missing something?

Edit @Jansu wearing the maid costume while playing that scene results in a gameover, please fix.

Also does anyone know how to get the new Ahri horse scene?
That’s really odd... I’ll look into it I apologize. The horse quest that triggers the scene can be accessed this way: It’s only available after getting Soraka on your team. Just talk to her and choose “Ravengard”. After that just talk to Katie, the secretary, back at faramore and from there it’s straight forward.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I'm bit stuck. What I need to do after kill experimental soldier ?
If you’re past the Leblanc scene and the party’s at Inhibition, go to the northern area of Stark to the big mansion.

Reactions: lyzko

Agurk

May 25, 2017
You need to fix those spindle of silk drop rates, I literally sat for 30 - 40 min going in and out of that cave, I went from level 8 - 9 to 15 - 17 on all characters before I got 2 of them

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
You need to fix those spindle of silk drop rates, I literally sat for 30 - 40 min going in and out of that cave, I went from level 8 - 9 to 15 - 17 on all characters before I got 2 of them
Coming out with another patch. Sorry about that. I've gotten many complaints about it and I'm more than happy to fix it. Just fixing some other issues.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Coming out with another patch. Sorry about that. I've gotten many complaints about it and I'm more than happy to fix it. Just fixing some other issues.
Other thing to consider is that spiders shoud drop sillk even before the quest, i grinded my level up on spiders before getting silk quest. Then i had to grind them again for quest.

Mr_Sandmanx

Feb 3, 2018
Why do people ask where things are? you just have to read a little about the dialogues that are for something

Reactions: Jansu
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes