Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Is there anything to do after initation dress scene?
I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you're talking about after the scene with Ahri at Inhibition to "practice", then yes. Evelynn tells her whenever, she's ready to get some rest at the campsite then meet her in the eastern district at Stark. It's mentioned after the Inhibition scene.

cthbones

May 19, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you're talking about after the scene with Ahri at Inhibition to "practice", then yes. Evelynn tells her whenever, she's ready to get some rest at the campsite then meet her in the eastern district at Stark. It's mentioned after the Inhibition scene.
How do you get back to the campsite?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Spleeping at he in wont tricker this? Only resting at camp will? In my opinion both shoud work.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Everytime I talk to the gay dude after my dress is ready I get a game over, am I missing something?

Edit @Jansu wearing the maid costume while playing that scene results in a gameover, please fix.

Also does anyone know how to get the new Ahri horse scene?

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
You get the horse scene by first going to camp.
(open your inventory, there should be an item called "camp supplies" click that and you'll get to camp).
After going to camp, talk to Soraka, and take the option "Ravengard".

Now you can get a quest from the secretary in Faramore, so go to her (She is the one you talked to, before you talk to the mayor, same building, but she is the receptionist).

Now she will tell you to go back towards Bellmare (the first city, where Xayah has a bj scene at the inn).
And then before you get to the cave, then there should now be some bandits abusing a horse.
Defeat those bandits and you will automatically be taken to the campsite, and the first scene with the horse will start.

After this you can interact with the horse again to repeat the scene, but with another variant to it.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
You get the horse scene by first going to camp.
(open your inventory, there should be an item called "camp supplies" click that and you'll get to camp).
After going to camp, talk to Soraka, and take the option "Ravengard".

Now you can get a quest from the secretary in Faramore, so go to her (She is the one you talked to, before you talk to the mayor, same building, but she is the receptionist).

Now she will tell you to go back towards Bellmare (the first city, where Xayah has a bj scene at the inn).
And then before you get to the cave, then there should now be some bandits abusing a horse.
Defeat those bandits and you will automatically be taken to the campsite, and the first scene with the horse will start.

After this you can interact with the horse again to repeat the scene, but with another variant to it.
Promblem with this is that you need to have camping supplies, i used mine earlier.

D

Deleted member 154834

How tf can I camp again for the eve mission, slepping anywhere else doesn t work.

Khada Du Couteau

Sep 21, 2017
So I don't know if i'm blind or not but i cant seem to find the crystal the Lady White wants. Any help will be much appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes