Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I believe the main characters are Ahri, Soraka, Xayah, Akali.
And they all have allegiance to Ionia, if i'm not mistaken, but yeah they all come from around the world of Runeterra.

And glad to hear that Jansu!
I will definitely look forward to the updates, this is already one of my favorite games, and it has only had 2 updates yet.
Great stuff.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: goditseb

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
can anyone post pictures from game? Have mac... T_T
I mean I would, but considering the files have double the protection (single exe, encrypted images) I'm not to sure how the dev would feel about it. Normally I wouldn't care how they would feel, but in this case I do.

Reactions: Jansu

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I mean I would, but considering the files have double the protection (single exe, encrypted images) I'm not to sure how the dev would feel about it. Normally I wouldn't care how they would care, but in this case I do.
I mean, to a certain extent I wouldn’t care, but somebody in here just suggested a program called Wine which, according to them, should open RPGMaker just fine. I wouldn’t care because one way or another the pictures are bound to be leaked/screenshot at some point.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Use Wine, every RPGM and Renpy games will launch if you open them with this software.
I actually didn’t know that! Thank you for that on behalf of Mac users who come across the game lol. I’m still looking into creating a Mac version of the game.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I mean, to a certain extent I wouldn’t care, but somebody in here just suggested a program called Wine which, according to them, should open RPGMaker just fine. I wouldn’t care because one way or another the pictures are bound to be leaked/screenshot at some point.
I've never seen anyone complain that wine doesn't work on RPGM games, so its a good solution. Ren'Py on the other hand is a different story, I've seen a few people have issues with it. Could have just been the games instead of Wine however.

skilet2

Mar 17, 2018
I think I just got stuck after I first met akali and talked to the woman she told me to.....I don't know where exactly should I head because nothing on the map seems to be open for exploring anymore.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I think I just got stuck after I first met akali and talked to the woman she told me to.....I don't know where exactly should I head because nothing on the map seems to be open for exploring anymore.

You need to go in the mounts,near to Noxus kingdom(left from Noxus kingdom) on the map! :)

Azdar

Oct 24, 2017
@Jansu Any plans for combat fuck? Because grinding for those sweet sweet money and exp points can be much more exciting.;) And i just love combat fuck in general.:p

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
@Jansu Any plans for combat fuck? Because grinding for those sweet sweet money and exp points can be much more exciting.;) And i just love combat fuck in general.:p
For specific enemies and instances I will, but no, not for common enemies.

Reactions: JasDoc

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
"Yeah... Invade Ionia you said. It will be fine you said.
FINE YOU SAID!" - A Noxian Sir Admiral Major

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I found this game at it's last build, 0.11, and while it sounded decently interesting, it was unplayable for me. It kept crashing on the world map. In this build though, I've yet to have it crash (though I haven't played too far into it yet, lol). That alone has made this a much more enjoyable game.

Reactions: goditseb and Jansu
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes