Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Is this really a 0.12? I'm liking what I see in the OP but it seems to have gone from 0.1 to 0.1.1 to 0.12 or is this really meant to be 0.1.2.

Loved Noxian Nights and if this follows the same kind of game play, color me interested.
It's meant to be 0.1.2. My apologies, I'm just incompetent.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
This is a pirate site man. The dev knew that when he started contributing in the thread.
Plus you'd be doing him a favor. At this point he really needs the exposure, nobody knows about this game.
I actually didn't know this was a pirate site. I just thought it was a sight where degenerates, like myself, have banded together and created a community around NSFW games. Although, yes you're correct, I don't mind at this point. My patrons contribute to support the project and myself, not necessarily for the benefits. But, yes you're correct that exposure is what I need at this point. Whether or not people see enough promise in my project to support me or not is up to them.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hmm, can you explain what disappointed you about it? Just wondering for future reference so I can improve. I understand I chose an angle that really isn't all that revealing and I don't have much experience, if any, drawing dogs, so I did some quick studies.
Yeah it was the posing for the angle that was what had me dissapointed at first, not being able to actually see the knot was going to be depressing, but the X-ray made up for it.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I totally understand. However, nothing to fear! There will definitely be more opportunities for me to draw a rear angle with some supplementary x-rays if needed.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
I actually didn't know this was a pirate site. I just thought it was a sight where degenerates, like myself, have banded together and created a community around NSFW games. Although, yes you're correct, I don't mind at this point. My patrons contribute to support the project and myself, not necessarily for the benefits. But, yes you're correct that exposure is what I need at this point. Whether or not people see enough promise in my project to support me or not is up to them.
Glad to see you're not turned off by the sites practices. History has shown time and again that fighting piracy is useless, so might as well use it to your advantage.

Very nice update otherwise, your art has definitely improved. Thought I was disappointed with the ''blowjob'' scene with the guy at the blacksmith and how the art didn't always represent what was happening in text. I understand its a lot of work to draw all the ''stages'', but its kinda depressing when the game is talking about how Ahri is deepthroating and we only see her licking.

There were some other minor hiccups, but overall this is one of the strongest early games I've seen yet. Props to you fellow degenerate. Idk If you're doing this alone, but its even more impressive if you are.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Thank you! I have a problem with piracy to some extent, but in my case I don't. The game is free, it's just my Patrons get an early access post from me plus links to the art.

And I totally understand about being disappointed. Looking in hindsight, the beginnings of the scene usually isn't the most interesting and that was bad on my part.

Yes, I am doing this alone, but still trying my best.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to defeat that octopus in the cave - he is so powerful and my Ahri and Xayah are only level 2 and even with their skill,they don't do so much damage to him!

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
Damn, nice update!
I like the interactions and scenes, especially the Soraka scenes (the dog did look a little funny, but it was still a great scene).

Will there be more dog scenes?
I would really like to see a oral knotting scene, as that is so rare in games with bestiality present.
I can't even think of any game with it actually. So that would be very nice to see in a game.

Great game overall, i hope you will gain a big amount of backers, as this is quite a well made game and your art is great.

Reactions: Jansu

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
Ahri:
1 cowgirl scene it is part of the games intro, so it can't be missed.
1 Blowjob scene at Ravengard (happens as part of the story, so it can't be missed).
1 blowjob"ish" scene at Faramore at the armor shop, it's a repeatable scene. (i say "ish" as the text reads that she blows the guy, but the actual cg is her licking him).
1 lesbian scene with Xayah, can be done at Faramore, when you go to the rich guy at the left side of the city. it is part of a side quest.

Xayah:
1 blowjob scene. (Story related scene, so you can't miss it)
1 lesbian scene with Ahri.

Soraka:
1 horse blowjob scene (storyline scene, so you don't have to look for it, it happens automatically at Ravengard)
1 scene with her getting fucked by a dog. (The dog is at the east side of Faramore)

Akali:
1 scene where she strips and gets fingered by strangers (It happens when you first meet her at Stark, can't be missed).

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hmm, I'll look into it. Thank you for the feedback and I sincerely apologize.
You should remove that picture of Ahri fucking from your banner, you'll get a takedown notice once you gain a little bit of traction otherwise.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Damn, nice update!
I like the interactions and scenes, especially the Soraka scenes (the dog did look a little funny, but it was still a great scene).

Will there be more dog scenes?
I would really like to see a oral knotting scene, as that is so rare in games with bestiality present.
I can't even think of any game with it actually. So that would be very nice to see in a game.

Great game overall, i hope you will gain a big amount of backers, as this is quite a well made game and your art is great.
There’s definitely more than enough room for more dog content! More cities will be added in the future and more cities/villages means more stray dogs :D Or dogs in general.

Reactions: goditseb and Kilgur

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
So,the girls are not only from Ionia,but from everywhere - Noxus(LeBlanc),Ionia(Akali),Runeterra(Ahri),Lhotian(Xayah),Mount Targon(Soraka) and may be later even more from everywhere! PS: Hope next update will be soon,the game is very nice! Hope to see Katarina and Kai'Sa and why not Evelyn too(my favorites girls accept Ahri)! :)

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
I believe the main characters are Ahri, Soraka, Xayah, Akali.
And they all have allegiance to Ionia, if i'm not mistaken, but yeah they all come from around the world of Runeterra.

And glad to hear that Jansu!
I will definitely look forward to the updates, this is already one of my favorite games, and it has only had 2 updates yet.
Great stuff.

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
You can use the campsite when you're on the world map, not when you're in the forests, caves or cities.
Just use "camp supplies" from your inventory, when you're walking around on the world map.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I believe the main characters are Ahri, Soraka, Xayah, Akali.
And they all have allegiance to Ionia, if i'm not mistaken, but yeah they all come from around the world of Runeterra.

And glad to hear that Jansu!
I will definitely look forward to the updates, this is already one of my favorite games, and it has only had 2 updates yet.
Great stuff.

Not necessary,nowhere in the game is not mentioned they are the main characters and the game is just started,so i thing we can see more of the girls,some of them they are in the moment even can leave the party and other to join it,if the player want i thing,so nothing is not sure accept may be that the story is about Ahri and she will be the main character for all game! :)

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Not necessary,nowhere in the game is not mentioned they are the main characters and the game is just started,so i thing we can see more of the girls,some of them they are in the moment even can leave the party and other to join it,if the player want i thing,so nothing is not sure accept may be that the story is about Ahri and she will be the main character for all game! :)
Actually all of them are from Ionia. It’s just Soraka that I’m not sure about. First she was Ionian then they changed her lore to Mount Targon.

The game is centered around the 4 in your party, Ahri, Xayah, Soraka, and Akali. However that doesn’t mean other champions won’t have their own role in the game to help them. I’m not sure about letting other champions join the party, I.e. be playable. I don’t want to have a bunch of characters with no personality in the game plus it’ll be hard to balance the battle mechanics too. But like I said, many more champions to come in the future that will have their roles.

Reactions: goditseb and JasDoc
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes