dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Let me guess - if I play Niichan's game then half the dialogue is going to be filled with characters unnaturally praising Re:RUDY, right?

Reactions: Irad
Jan 26, 2022
During my first playthrough i was caring mostly about characters looks. As humor type game this game is pretty good, keep this humor style in next updates.
Story idea is great, not much drama, don't know what future brings to mc i hope it's something naughty;)
I like femdom in games, i want to see what those girls gonna do with mc.
I can promise i will write a proper rewiew in future, Rudy deserves this:KEK:
It's great start, game is cool and promising.
More actions with MILFs please!
Good luck!
I like light femdom like with mommy but I hope there won't be heavy femdom and if there is I would like it to avoidable.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I like light femdom like with mommy but I hope there won't be heavy femdom and if there is I would like it to avoidable.
Yes, i like light femdom, i meant light femdom in that post, not some hardcore pegging stuff :WutFace:(or whatever you meant as "heavy femdom" )
Milf/mom taking control over mc to fuck him and giving him chance to do with mommy whatever he wants when he's in charge. Light Femdom + Maledom.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Ok what's happening with this English? I honestly don't know what this means:

I know that you're not bad as what you're doing to me, Filo.
And many more crazy constructions. This is throwing me off. I need too much brainpower to decipher text.

----

What's a "comfort room"...?

Last edited:

hooooodini

May 17, 2017

And many more crazy constructions. This is throwing me off. I need too much brainpower to decipher text.

----

ok... I thought I was going mental for a second there... so I am not the only one... good...

Like the potential is there for a decent story, but far too often i have to squint real hard (≖_≖ ) and reread the script to process what the hell is going on...

*ok ya english isn't the author's first language so it kinda make sense.

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I just started and haven't finished yet and I know it's just probably an act and I usually like "ice queens" but Filo just has a very unattractive personality to me. Rudy's response to her continued rudeness is to laugh at it and that doesn't help. I'm not sure why you would want to be around someone who treats you like shit.

I must also say I can't stand characters like Ricky, He's a trope of the stupid perv friend and I always hated it.

Other than some sentence structure and grammar issues and my other issues though this game isn't bad so far.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
I just started and haven't finished yet and I know it's just probably an act and I usually like "ice queens" but Filo just has a very unattractive personality to me. Rudy's response to her continued rudeness is to laugh at it and that doesn't help. I'm not sure why you would want to be around someone who treats you like shit.

I must also say I can't stand characters like Ricky, He's a trope of the stupid perv friend and I always hated it.

Other than some sentence structure and grammar issues and my other issues though this game isn't bad so far.
Filo's the perfect example to see the mc's progress and improvements toward socializing if you look deeper into it. And about Rick, we're making a funny stuff here If that ain't made you laugh, then sorry about that. But this game is comedy in the first place and I know that this ain't for everybody.

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
ok... I thought I was going mental for a second there... so I am not the only one... good...

Like the potential is there for a decent story, but far too often i have to squint real hard (≖_≖ ) and reread the script to process what the hell is going on...

*ok ya english isn't the author's first language so it kinda make sense.
Thanks, man. I'll do my very best to improve it for the next update!

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021

----

Restroom. It's called comfortroom in some other countries.

hooooodini

May 17, 2017
Thanks, man. I'll do my very best to improve it for the next update!
Understandable, learning a second language is difficult, not to mention how much harder it is to make content with non first language entirely.
Only suggestion I can think of is maybe find a native english speaker as a proofreader, but that is secondary.

Regardless, the game is quite well done, premise is kinda interesting, good renders and models, scenes are well animated, off to a good start.

Can't wait for more of your work.

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Understandable, learning a second language is difficult, not to mention how much harder it is to make content with non first language entirely.
Only suggestion I can think of is maybe find a native english speaker as a proofreader, but that is secondary.

Regardless, the game is quite well done, premise is kinda interesting, good renders and models, scenes are well animated, off to a good start.

Can't wait for more of your work.
Thanks for the support! Feeling good to hear that!

sadklouds

Aug 8, 2018
Whats with some of the choices in this game?. I went through both options with Orisse at the store and the conversation is the exact same with Filo.

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Just wanna say kudos to the writer/dev of this game.To be honest i'm more interested in the storyline than the sex scenes.The story is just soooooooo good with a lot of humor/funny stuff.One of the best i've played so far.Good rendering/fantastic story line i just cant get it enuff.Keep it up Dev! I enjoyed playing this game a lot.Literally yeah

Reactions: Hitsu Kaito
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes