Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Just wanna say kudos to the writer/dev of this game.To be honest i'm more interested in the storyline than the sex scenes.The story is just soooooooo good with a lot of humor/funny stuff.One of the best i've played so far.Good rendering/fantastic story line i just cant get it enuff.Keep it up Dev! I enjoyed playing this game a lot.Literally yeah
Thanks, Minidora!

des_0

Nov 9, 2018
Intresting story and funny :D really enjoyed playing the game.. great work dev!! :love:

HyoEden

Jul 8, 2018
I liked it a lot, I just wish we could have a couple more of scenes with Gina instead of just being told that happened offscreen.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
About to try this out, Lots of good reviews is a plus in my book along with the animation, milf and harem tags ;p.
As long as Rudy isn't going to Notre Dame and after the accident being hefted onto the girls shoulders with them chanting Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. I'm game to try. lol

Reactions: delacroix2

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Re:RUDY [v0.2.0] [Ekko]
comprimido_.gif

872 MB to ≅ 264 MB

Fixed Links

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
1 out of 10: I came here looking for an inspirational story about Samwise Gamgee trying to make it onto the Notre Dame Football Team.

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
Really misleading tag "female domination" .... it's your classic vanilla game with some teasing... at most...

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Prvrt Ekko
When using animations, don't use "show", use "scene" instead.
If you use "show" without using "hide" after starting a new animation it runs the previous animations in the background, causing laggy animations for older devices. Scene works for animations as well and you won't have the previous animation(s) running in the background until the end of the sex scene.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't even know why there is a femdom tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not a fan of tsundere LIs, especially if they're violent. The spanking part doesn't excite me either.

In any case, I guess I'll try to see how the game is.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So first thanks for the VN. I fully appreciate how much work any VN entails.
That said, I can't express how underwhelmed I am by this VN so far. One reason I don't rate a VN until well into its development is that the weakest most poorly plotted VN can mature into an excellent VN.

This one has a LONG way to go to approach being barely good. Pedantic. Slow moving. Boring almost untethered character interactions. At every juncture, where the MC could form some bond with a character, it falls apart. The exception being with mommie, which isn't exploited.

The VN so far is burdensome to play. An unlikeable MC who is a total moron. The only saving grace is the handful of cute LIs. I have a hard time accepting that I spent so much unsatisfying time playing this deeply into this VN. Maybe it's just so bad that you want to hang around waiting for it to get better.

Anyway. As I said I don't rate VNs until they had some time. So despite my intense dissatisfaction with its current state, I'll wait to see what comes next. It can hardly get worse, so hoping it improves seems like a slam dunk.

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
I'm at the part where I explain to Kurt(?) that on a mission like this it isn't even safe to carry a pencil with me.

LOVE IT

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes