EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Whenever I hear the name Rudy (which is rare) I always think of .

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Why name the game after the MC's canon name set by you, but let us change the name to whatever we want? The name of the game will no longer make sense, no? I havent played yet, so this is the impression im getting. Clearly Rudy is important enough to have the games title be named after it. If I Change the MC name to Patrick or George the game should be Re:George lol, but its still Re:Rudy. Kind of forced into keeping Rudy otherwise merely thinking of the game, let alone seeing the name to click on the .exe, the folder, the thread title, the updates page, etc are all constant reminders that the MC is RUDY and not whatever I set unlike every other game where im not constantly reminded that my name is incorrect and the name should have been something else..

Ill still play it and see but still.. Odd choice.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
Why name the game after the MC's canon name set by you, but let us change the name to whatever we want? The name of the game will no longer make sense, no? I havent played yet, so this is the impression im getting. Clearly Rudy is important enough to have the games title be named after it. If I Change the MC name to Patrick or George the game should be Re:George lol, but its still Re:Rudy. Kind of forced into keeping Rudy otherwise merely thinking of the game, let alone seeing the name to click on the .exe, the folder, the thread title, the updates page, etc are all constant reminders that the MC is RUDY and not whatever I set unlike every other game where im not constantly reminded that my name is incorrect and the name should have been something else..

Ill still play it and see but still.. Odd choice.
Can't really explain it without spoiling it a little but it makes sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JB08

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
Enjoying this game quite a bit so far. Development seems to be progressing at a decent rate. Looking forward to more lewd scenes. So far the few in the game have been way better than average imo.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I didn't get the climax of this episode...why did udyr kill Rick?

Wish there were some lewd scenes in this update. I didn't follow white pissed bitch so I don't know if there's any scene with her or not.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Pretty good update, still trying to work out where the story is going as seems to be a few unanswered questions especially as to who everybody is, Orisse comes off as suspicious as fuck, as does Filo who is also really annoying and comes across as an absolute bitch. Also not to disappointed to see what happened with Rick at the end but as someone asked above, why?

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
I didn't play it, but I downloaded it and I took a look at the videos, there's more than one man fucking women, what would it be? Before and after?
You should take the "Re" in Re:RUDY a little more seriously. Again another spoiler but I'm pretty sure you'll want to know this if you are that worried about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Rick dead?!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let Nick die too :devilish: !!!
.Gina is so hot :sneaky:, Filo needs to be fucked she's annoying, hot but annoying!!!!

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes