Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Pretty good update, still trying to work out where the story is going as seems to be a few unanswered questions especially as to who everybody is, Orisse comes off as suspicious as fuck, as does Filo who is also really annoying and comes across as an absolute bitch. Also not to disappointed to see what happened with Rick at the end but as someone asked above, why?
Thanks for the compliment! Questions will be answered in next coming updates. People love mysteries, eh? But everything about them has answers for sure! Who doesn't hate Filo? xD And Rick... Uhm...

• Haha
Reactions: delacroix2

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
I didn't get the climax of this episode...why did udyr kill Rick?

Wish there were some lewd scenes in this update. I didn't follow white pissed bitch so I don't know if there's any scene with her or not.
There is, and bad news for you, bad bitch arc is soon to arrive xD

• Haha
Reactions: delacroix2

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Sorry for late reply but no.
No worries. I enjoyed game a lot. Can't wait for more. ;)

There is, and bad news for you, bad bitch arc is soon to arrive xD
I wouldn't call her bad bitch, but psycho bitch, to be honest.
I hate Filo. This is the first game where I don't want to have a girl in my harem.
And if she is not going to change that attitude at all, I see no reason to keep her.
Unless a miracle happens and she will change my mind. Doubt that.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
bad bitch arc is soon to arrive xD
I couldn't care less. I'm gonna ignore her every chance I get, unless there's a route where MC gets to beat the shit out of her but seeing what a wimp he is when it comes to that white pissed bitch i doubt it will ever happen.

Just don't force her on us. If she's necessary for the plot keep her only for plot for those who rejected her.

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
What I mean is, I'm down to download and play see where it goes from there.. Soo far I'm liking it.. just I stopped at some point knowing that I couldn't take the MC seriously but I will finish Soo give me until today.. to finish it..

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
No worries. I enjoyed game a lot. Can't wait for more. ;)

I wouldn't call her bad bitch, but psycho bitch, to be honest.
I hate Filo. This is the first game where I don't want to have a girl in my harem.
And if she is not going to change that attitude at all, I see no reason to keep her.
Unless a miracle happens and she will change my mind. Doubt that.
I do miracles so worry not xD

Reactions: zargoth99

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
I couldn't care less. I'm gonna ignore her every chance I get, unless there's a route where MC gets to beat the shit out of her but seeing what a wimp he is when it comes to that white pissed bitch i doubt it will ever happen.

Just don't force her on us. If she's necessary for the plot keep her only for plot for those who rejected her.
Can't say less xD

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
What I mean is, I'm down to download and play see where it goes from there.. Soo far I'm liking it.. just I stopped at some point knowing that I couldn't take the MC seriously but I will finish Soo give me until today.. to finish it..
No worries, Mejo! Take your time! And I'd love to read some rates if you're down with it! Thank you!

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
Lol okay Soo I finished it from this version and it's awesome.. tho I feel like now I'm gotting to the point where girls r goin to start with insecurities but that's normal and can handle that as much as possible.. to bad about Rick.. but that couldn't be helped due to him losing control. Soo no point crying over spilled milk.. actually no point in crying cuz he was out of control Soo he had it coming. Over all I love it, keep it up. And yeah I'm down for rates.

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Lol okay Soo I finished it from this version and it's awesome.. tho I feel like now I'm gotting to the point where girls r goin to start with insecurities but that's normal and can handle that as much as possible.. to bad about Rick.. but that couldn't be helped due to him losing control. Soo no point crying over spilled milk.. actually no point in crying cuz he was out of control Soo he had it coming. Over all I love it, keep it up. And yeah I'm down for rates.
Thank you so much for the rate, Mejo! It helps a lot! Gonna give more updates for people like you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mejo702

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The game is good, but the excess of jokes makes everything more cringe and forced

You don't need to do an "amazing scene" with the MC striking a pose, making a weird face and speaking a stupid line (as it happens most of the time in this game), sometimes the joke works only with dialogue and with the subtext/context

Reactions: Naxos and Cotytto

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
Thank you so much for the rate, Mejo! It helps a lot! Gonna give more updates for people like you!
Actually out of all the VN Honey Selected games i hav ever played.. I think ur the only one that I hav rated.. or was it Waifu Academy?? I don't remember..

DJC97

May 15, 2021
is sandbox type of game really good? :KEK:
I really hate sandbox...well...different people different taste ig :WeSmart:
IDK if you're starting an argument or not, which I hope not, but I never implied sandbox is good or not, nor I implied I like sandbox or not. I just implied that I believe that a sandbox setup would give me more opportunity to fuck Gina a lot more than a VN setup, though creator can prove me wrong just by making tons of Gina scenes, which is a total win. (More Gina clothed h-scenes, creator. Thanks lol)

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Finally finished playing it, and it was enjoyable overall. The MC starts off pretty weak, but after he gets kidnap, he improves a lot. The only other thing is that the humor is hit or miss a lot of the times. Besides those 2 things, I think that the girls are mostly good and the story is somewhat interesting.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes