• VhaGina realm Harem
  • Claythe progress
  • Alyssa progress
  • Filo progress

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Re:RUDY [v0.4.0] [Ekko] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (1.63 GB) / Compressed Size (441 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Original Size (1.60 GB) / Compressed Size (408 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
can someone share a save with all the replays unlocked pls? i cant find how to unlock 9-12
You did nothing wrong. Same for me, so my guess is the gallery is broken/ bugged.

Update:
Yeah, Replay scenes 9-12 gives script errors (missing labels) in gallery. So no point in sharing a save, since you can't see them anyway.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2021
I had this already on ignore but still tried now because could not find it in my records, tags looked interesting enough...

Guess I am just to old for this game...

I see a lot of work in the writing and timing of sounds etc. But still, this gives me nothing.
I don't know where the humor is? Story could be interesting and it seems to have lot of content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems really not my cup of tea. Good luck. Reviews seems like enough people really like it. Have fun for you guys.

Regards

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
man with all the dialogue about LCC and MBIML I'mk starting to think this game is just an advertisment for Niichans games...

also whats with all the weird ass names? i doubt im pronouncing any of them right Lol

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
man with all the dialogue about LCC and MBIML I'mk starting to think this game is just an advertisment for Niichans games...
that's why i gave up on this game...it's either advertising those games, or ass-kissing Niichan

yeah the dev apparently got helped by Niichan himself...but there is literally a scene where MC has sex with a girl because they bonded over Life-changing Choices...

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0 and SneakyF

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
How in the hell does this game have nearly 4.5 stars? The writing is horrible, the MC looks like he hit every branch on the ugly sequoia tree on his way down from the top and the first girl seems to be a complete asshole, even though the fugly fucker seems to care about her. I will tough it out a bit longer, see if I can find why this has a good score like that.

Reactions: acondo

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
and that's ALSO why i quit this game u.u
I like the story and rest of the girls so I won't quit this game. I wish developer would stop pushing her so much though.

I just don't want MC to meet her outside of team meetings for those who are not on her path. I really don't give a shit about her. This game will be better for me if she disappears. I know that won't happen but don't force her on us dammit.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I like the story and rest of the girls so I won't quit this game. I wish developer would stop pushing her so much though.

I just don't want MC to meet her outside of team meetings for those who are not on her path. I really don't give a shit about her. This game will be better for me if she disappears. I know that won't happen but don't force her on us dammit.
the game would be better if the game focused on the "new mommy" if you ask me XD

• Haha
Reactions: d_pedestrian

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
the game would be better if the game focused on the "new mommy" if you ask me XD
game would be better if it didn't force the gina mommy on me. i'm serious even rejecting to goto her room the first time you meet her doesn't matter the game goes like you accepted regardless, the choices don't matter.

and thats one thing i hate in games fake choices not sure if it changes later on but where im at there is only one path all other choice game ignores or it just "gameover" and IMHO i rather it be a Kinetic novel then an illusion of choice.

sadklouds

Aug 8, 2018
game would be better if it didn't force the gina mommy on me. i'm serious even rejecting to goto her room the first time you meet her doesn't matter the game goes like you accepted regardless, the choices don't matter.

and thats one thing i hate in games fake choices not sure if it changes later on but where im at there is only one path all other choice game ignores or it just "gameover" and IMHO i rather it be a Kinetic novel then an illusion of choice.
I find the illusion of choice really annoying in these games and was bothered by this in the early updates, guess it seems to still be a recurring theme.

Reactions: Ritz407

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I find the illusion of choice really annoying in these games and was bothered by this in the early updates, guess it seems to still be a recurring theme.
i'm only mid-way through v2 so not sure if its recursing theme yet... but me thinks it might be.

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
View attachment 2127961

What the fuck? I didn't do shit with her. Why would I want to even be near that white pissed bitch.

I swear everytime she opens her mouth I feel like punching her straight on her face even more so that she would shut up for good.
Sorry for this, just a coding error. That shouldn't be seen you you ain't with Filo's route. Already fixed but gonna seen the changes in the next update.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes