Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I like the look of the tags (except femdom) but the description makes this sound like it's just another pervert simulator, Which quite frankly I've had enough of. Is this just another game where you play as creep with a constant cycle of smut going through his head in every piece ofinternal dialogue?

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
I like the look of the tags (except femdom) but the description makes this sound like it's just another pervert simulator, Which quite frankly I've had enough of. Is this just another game where you play as creep with a constant cycle of smut going through his head in every piece ofinternal dialogue?
As someone who's followed this game from the start, I can confidently say this is not just another pervert simulator. At the start, Rudy is a classic pervert, but before long, he changes and becomes much more interesting.

Reactions: Shenhan

Apxldzib

Oct 8, 2022
I have not managed to get the first scene in the rework, does anyone know how?

I managed to get it out For those who can't, it's like this:
1.- The first question
2.- The second question
3.- The second question
4.- The second question
5.- The first question
Technically ask non-sexual questions haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Grim and Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Fembod will still be light till the end. I'm not planning to makes some heavy stuff for the audience.
Yeah, the women cuffing him the MC, dripping hot wax on him and showing the shove a baseball bat up his ass proved that to be a lie.

IDGAF if it was a dream or not. That is not light femdom.

That shit should have ended a render or two before it did.

But is it avoidable?
That's a hard no.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah, the women cuffing him the MC, dripping hot wax on him and showing the shove a baseball bat up his ass proved that to be a lie.

IDGAF if it was a dream or not. That is not light femdom.

That shit should have ended a render or two before it did.

That's a hard no.
come to second this will the dream and shit like that be avoidable in the remake or should we go on to greener pastures?
Prvrt Ekko

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I like the story and rest of the girls so I won't quit this game. I wish developer would stop pushing her so much though.

I just don't want MC to meet her outside of team meetings for those who are not on her path. I really don't give a shit about her. This game will be better for me if she disappears. I know that won't happen but don't force her on us dammit.
Edit Rewrote the whole thing as I realised simply calling a LI "trash" was overly simplistic and didn't carry the true intent. And having had more time with some of them, my opinions have changed a little for good or worse.

I'm convinced the dev hates the MC because some of the LI's are not very appealing.

Ash- Decent
Alyssa, given the chance, is quiet sweet. Loves to laugh uncontrollably at the MC's expense, but gets a little pissed when the tables are turned.
Vhaj - I will admit I had her totally wrong, expecting her to be a Gina clone. Having got to lewd content with her, probably my favourite.
Gina - Love to hate her and hate to love her. If you want someone to call Mommy, to dominate you (lightly), to force you to call her Mommy and then have a good laugh at your expense about calling her mommy along with Vhaj and Alyssa and probably any other friends she may have. She's your girl. Otherwise avoid.
Claythe - decent so far
Filo - straight up bitch. Zero redeeming qualities about her, even as a tsundere fan. Even finding out she's working to protect the MC and after the MC makes a move on her which she liked. In her words "fuck off"
Orisse - clearly working for someone, was the first to be sexual around the mc but only to get close to him to spy on him. Sus. Not worth trusting.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm convinced the dev hates the MC because most of the LI's are trash.

Ash- Decent
Alyssa, Gina and Vhaj - you're going to spend 15 minutes laughing at the mc and acting like trash, you go in the trash
Gina three times over - Don't do femdom, don't do feet shit, make him call you mommy then laugh your ass off at it, get trashed.
Vhaj - don't do fedom, don't care if it was a dream, come near with a bat, you get trashed.
Claythe - decent so far
Filo - straight up cunt. Zero redeeming qualities about her, even as a tsundere fan.
Orisse - clearly working for someone, only near the MC to spy on him.... get trashed.

7 LI's, 2 decent maybe.
u.u

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Sorry for this, just a coding error. That shouldn't be seen you you ain't with Filo's route. Already fixed but gonna seen the changes in the next update.
Same thing for Boa.
When meeting her at Solomon's the MC's thoughts show he fucked her even if you didn't get on the train.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
As someone who's followed this game from the start, I can confidently say this is not just another pervert simulator. At the start, Rudy is a classic pervert, but before long, he changes and becomes much more interesting.
Thank you for the answer!

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
so no point in playthis this update unless you want to start over to see what the remake contains? Edit: already played the 4.0 content

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Edit Rewrote the whole thing as I realised simply calling a LI "trash" was overly simplistic and didn't carry the true intent. And having had more time with some of them, my opinions have changed a little for good or worse.

I'm convinced the dev hates the MC because some of the LI's are not very appealing.

Ash- Decent
Alyssa, given the chance, is quiet sweet. Loves to laugh uncontrollably at the MC's expense, but gets a little pissed when the tables are turned.
Vhaj - I will admit I had her totally wrong, expecting her to be a Gina clone. Having got to lewd content with her, probably my favourite.
Gina - Love to hate her and hate to love her. If you want someone to call Mommy, to dominate you (lightly), to force you to call her Mommy and then have a good laugh at your expense about calling her mommy along with Vhaj and Alyssa and probably any other friends she may have. She's your girl. Otherwise avoid.
Claythe - decent so far
Filo - straight up bitch. Zero redeeming qualities about her, even as a tsundere fan. Even finding out she's working to protect the MC and after the MC makes a move on her which she liked. In her words "fuck off"
Orisse - clearly working for someone, was the first to be sexual around the mc but only to get close to him to spy on him. Sus. Not worth trusting.
But can you reject the LIs or not? Gina, Filo and Orisse sound like a big No.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Prvrt Ekko
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes