Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
In my opinion Filo needs some work. She's just really unlikeable in nearly every way. Starting from the beginning again has just solidified that feeling. She has been nothing but mean to the MC and not in a normal tsundere way but more so in a cruel/ hateful way. I like tsundere as well but this is kind of feels beyond that point so it just makes her unlikeable and unworthy of redemption despite her "protecting" you. She's just too rude and unlikeable to feel any actual connection with.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
In my opinion Filo needs some work. She's just really unlikeable in nearly every way. Starting from the beginning again has just solidified that feeling. She has been nothing but mean to the MC and not in a normal tsundere way but more so in a cruel/ hateful way. I like tsundere as well but this is kind of feels beyond that point so it just makes her unlikeable and unworthy of redemption despite her "protecting" you. She's just too rude and unlikeable to feel any actual connection with.
Because people can't write Tsunderes, so they try to make them, fail miserably because they write assholes BUT AT THE SAME TIME they WANT tsunderes because it's easy-drama, they don't need a real story for them, just make a character moody and angry like 90% of the time just because, and that's it you've easy drama.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
i mean tsundere is an anime trope expressly for the purpose to cock block the MC, so he's done her right i guess

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
probably one of the most weird stories for a game like this i've seen so far. It's not bad, it's just too much gangster shit and not enough everything else. It made zero sense for MC to not just send Rick a text message why the fuck was did he go through all that shit for when all he had to do was send a text massage, he already did it once or was that just another dream?
so many things in this game was just mc's dreams, wasted a sex scene on a pointless dream sequence instead of having one that actually happened in the story. Pointless effort is what I call that. It was a good scene though, but still pointless.
All he needed to do was send another text message and say to him to meet him somewhere. That was all.
This whole danny the dog storyline was cool and all but why?
You seem to have way too many side stories cooking at the same time. Oh well maybe when the games completed it won't be annoying to play.
A small suggestion though. Change the story so his phone broke instead. That plot hole is bigger than an old granny who used to be a sexworkers vagina.
I get that the MC isn't the most intelligent person out there but give even him a break he's not that stupid.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ReRudy-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes