Flash Completed Re: Underground Idol X Raised in R*peture [Final] [Nylon Heart]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
The hell is a rapeture, Is it like a rape culture or something?
It's supposed to be wordplay for the word, "rapture." Defined as a feeling of intense pleasure or joy. Possibly also insinuating that the game's character enjoys being raped.

Xlicxs

Apr 7, 2018
It's supposed to be wordplay for the word, "rapture." Defined as a feeling of intense pleasure or joy. Possibly also insinuating that the game's character enjoys being raped.
Thanks now I completely understand

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So what I'm hearing is someone needs to kindly share the most recent DLsite ver of the game then?
looks like Shine just posted it on .

Edit - Mislabelled older version.

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
looks like Shine just posted it on .
I downloaded that one to try if it works with the patch, but it's the version from 2020-07-02 mislabeled as the newer one.
If someone is willing to do the uploading to approved file hosts I'll just buy the new version and send it over, patch included.

Farbror Gael

Jun 21, 2017
This kind of censoring is absolutely disgusting..

I see no purpose in going this extreme with the censoring. Is it just laziness or is it some kind of mosaic fetish?

Last edited:

Necro669

Nov 21, 2019
I usually don't bother with censored games but I quite enjoyed this one. The scenes are good and the little bit of story is cute and funny. It's as lighthearted as you can get and still have the rape tag.

They even actually put in a short little music number she performs.

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
Well that was really fun! Like the girl and I love the animation style :D

Though I wondering why this game has the loli tag, when there was no loli content in it?

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Mega

found a copy with the cross section dlc. i already scanned it with my anti virus, but i would scan it again, just in case.
Hai... Is this the newer version with cross-section dlc? Or this post already have all the requirement(newer ver. & dlc)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes