Flash Completed Re: Underground Idol X Raised in R*peture [Final] [Nylon Heart]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've seen videos of this game since long ago, is this some sort of remake or is just the English version?
The first Underground Idol has a English version. This is kind of like a alternative retelling, the official explanation for what it is was posted by Silentce earlier. The first game has the cross section without needing to buy a patch, and she maybe seems to squirt more, maybe.

Edit - Quickly played a few scenes from the two back to back. This looks a lot sharper, but has less playback control.
Do not buy DLSite cross section patch...I just did and it does not work with this
If this is the game from the request then it's behind one update, which added compatibility for patches.

Last edited:

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
please update it with "64 bit only." Some people in the forum like me still using a potato 32 bit PC, so we don't have to waste some time downloading, installing, and deleting the game thanks

• Sad
Reactions: Norbertossauro

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
To all the people asking about an uncensor patch:

The game runs on the tyrano engine, a 2D visual novel renderer. There is nothing to uncensor here as everything you see on screen is an image or video file. Sorry for the bad news.

That said, you could extract the images and video files and then use a deep learning AI to supersample the mosaics. However the developers chose to use low resolution mosaics which means there is very little information for an AI to work with. The results would not be worth the effort.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
so during the cowgirl scene everything just stops after she puts it in. she just seams to gently rock on him and I cant seem to make it do nything else or progress to the next scene

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
make an uncensored patch
If you or someone knows of a way I can get into the game files then I'll attempt it. I tried GarBro already but no dice.

There is nothing to uncensor here as everything you see on screen is an image or video file
Not true, I believe I was the first to mention it but if you know how to draw then it's simply a matter of extracting the videos frame by frame and drawing over mosaic. Did it with a Nekopara scene not long ago together with an artist friend of mine.
Well I actually said redrawing textures but same point lol.

If this is the game from the request then it's behind one update, which added compatibility for patches.
So what I'm hearing is someone needs to kindly share the most recent DLsite ver of the game then?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So what I'm hearing is someone needs to kindly share the most recent DLsite ver of the game then?
This is the June 9, 2020 update that first added the English translation, it's the latest version currently on Anime-Sharing. The June 26, 2020 update added the patch compatibility. The request was up for awhile but this was the only one posted.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Anyone have any recommendations with this level of visual/model quality? The other games by Nylon heart are... rather worse.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Not true, I believe I was the first to mention it but if you know how to draw then it's simply a matter of extracting the videos frame by frame and drawing over mosaic. Did it with a Nekopara scene not long ago together with an artist friend of mine.
Well I actually said redrawing textures but same point lol.
It's a 3D render converted to video format, this isn't like drawing over Nekopara which is an actual 2D drawing animated with Live2D. Whatever you draw over the mosaic is not going to look right because the original image itself is not a drawing.

Don't make an argument simply for the sake of making an argument... :cautious:

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
It's a 3D render converted to video format, this isn't like drawing over Nekopara which is an actual 2D drawing animated with Live2D. Whatever you draw over the mosaic is not going to look right because the original image itself is not a drawing.

Don't make an argument simply for the sake of making an argument... :cautious:
I'm aware of this. I was not, in fact, making an argument for the sake of argument. You missed my whole point. I was simply saying it is doable.
Even offered to attempt it myself if someone told me how to access the game files.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'm aware of this. I was not, in fact, making an argument for the sake of argument. You missed my whole point. I was simply saying it is doable.
Even offered to attempt it myself if someone told me how to access the game files.
What you're wanting to do is not "uncensoring" it is "decensoring". There is a big difference.

My original point was towards people asking for an UNCENSOR. There is nothing to Uncensor here though as it is not a realtime 3D render.

Unless you're a professional artist who has time to draw over 30 images for every second a mosaic is on screen, then this game is not going to be uncensored. Like I said as well it wouldn't look right, the scene has complex lighting due to it being a 3D render The time and effort simply wouldn't be worth it.

Reactions: Lune44

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't this be tagged as "3DCG" and "animated"? I don't see any indication of the game being a 3D game.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
i don't like that its censored but i do like the premise...i'll wait and see if someone mods/patchs the censorship out

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes