VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Dreams [v0.2] [ANW Creations]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Developer Notes:
It is a demo, to see the acceptance of the game, I hope you like it and forgive the bugs, I'm still learning, thanks for the support !

I am not convinced, this is not the way to present a project, I do not even think that it is someone who has to learn but someone else who tries to attack the caravan.
I can't be sure but that's what I perceive, I hope I'm wrong, we'll see ...

• Angry
Reactions: JD_C and Wolfbroken

Fbbfun

Oct 10, 2019
I am not fun of grinding, but this is too direct. Try to build a bit of reality! I know its a game, but is unrealistic that form min 1 everyone walk naked he has is naked cock in front of the sister and she comes in saying my boobs are better.. You know what I mean. I see a very good promise here, very good quality renders but i believe needs a better storytelling and scenes, otherwise becomes a bunch of random good renders with muscle girls (which i Love btw). I will stay tuned and thanks the dev for at least spike up this niche fetish *_*

xubuntus

Nov 11, 2018
Who can help me?

While running game code:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 418, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/xubuntus/renpy-7.4.2-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/xubuntus/renpy-7.4.2-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "gui.rpyc", line 414, in script
File "gui.rpyc", line 414, in script
File "/Users/xubuntus/renpy-7.4.2-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/xubuntus/renpy-7.4.2-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/gui.rpy", line 418, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

Darwin-20.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Real dreams 0.1
Fri Jan 14 11:50:31 2022

GordonShock

Jul 23, 2021
And here I was yesterday, asking myself why aren't there games with muscle girls as the main theme. Synchronicity is a heck of a thing. Instant follows and looking forward to seeing how this unfolds. (y)

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
good demo ! don't forget to add some sounds, noises and musics.
Will be watching your progress with great interest

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
great premise!
I really hope the sister get more and more muscular!
hope you introduce some lift and carry content as well!
can't wait for the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: burke5

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'm kinda over these Jumbo tits on tiny characters phase that is happening. They just look ridiculous, and that doesn't even include how hard it would actually be to be a world champion body builder. I mean, a quick google search shows what they actually look like, and DDDDDD boobs isnt it.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
You sure? Those two can gangbang you without much effort
So?
There are worse, far worse things than ending up between these two.
But I also have to say that the boobs are 2-3 sizes too big for my taste.
I have nothing against big breasts, on the contrary, but "balloons" are not my kink.

After all a nice demo with potential.

Brasiuls

Nov 13, 2021
Excellent! My God, the milf is what I always dreamed of! A for the Championship! I'm all in! :love:

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
I am not fun of grinding, but this is too direct. Try to build a bit of reality! I know its a game, but is unrealistic that form min 1 everyone walk naked he has is naked cock in front of the sister and she comes in saying my boobs are better.. You know what I mean. I see a very good promise here, very good quality renders but i believe needs a better storytelling and scenes, otherwise becomes a bunch of random good renders with muscle girls (which i Love btw). I will stay tuned and thanks the dev for at least spike up this niche fetish *_*
+1

I like fit girls, so games having them are always welcomed, but not sure about this one. Directness, way over the top melons and even barely visible muscle on 5time World Champion - not sure where the balance should be. Dropping bodybuilding competition for fitness competition would be my choice, but let's see what happens next.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes