Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 7, 2024
View attachment 3780714
View attachment 3780716

Lmao.
Are you seriously thinking that paywalling (and on top of that, advertise for your paywall HERE :KEK:) a sneakpeek is a good idea ?
/shrug I have 0 problems with paywalls if an AVN is exactly what I want. Like instead of a bio mom how about 10-15yo bio daughters (yes, more than one, a daughter harem, granddaughter harem a decade or so after the MC knocks them up). For $10/mo though it better have at least 30 mins of content per month with a few animations. I know, that's a tall order, but I have a few subs that actually tick those boxes, but one of the things they do to meet that goal is that's the only AVN they are working on, not 2-4 of them like some devs.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
What would you recommend?

You want to advertise your game, we agree on that ?
Then, make most of your sneakpeeks and advertisement-focused posts available for everyone, and by that, I mean make it accessible to the public. You want to get people interested before wanting them to open their wallets.

Taking myself as an example (I'm obviously not speaking for everyone out there) : I'm interested to check how your dev is advancing, but I certainly won't PAY for that, nor want to have to register (even if it's free!) to your SS. I just want to check if the way your game's headed, and if what IK see hook me up, I might register and who knows, even sub if it's worth the price !

You can always make a separate sneakpeek post for members only, with more exclusive content in it or whatever.

In short : if you want to advertise your game, make those ads more public. People usually don't what to pay for advertisement afaik.

/shrug I have 0 problems with paywalls if an AVN is exactly what I want.
Read above, I explain more clearly what I think shouldn't be paywalled in that case

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
You want to advertise your game, we agree on that ?
Then, make most of your sneakpeeks and advertisement-focused posts available for everyone, and by that, I mean make it accessible to the public. You want to get people interested before wanting them to open their wallets.

Taking myself as an example (I'm obviously not speaking for everyone out there) : I'm interested to check how your dev is advancing, but I certainly won't PAY for that, nor want to have to register (even if it's free!) to your SS. I just want to check if the way your game's headed, and if what IK see hook me up, I might register and who knows, even sub if it's worth the price !

You can always make a separate sneakpeek post for members only, with more exclusive content in it or whatever.

In short : if you want to advertise your game, make those ads more public. People usually don't what to pay for advertisement afaik.

Read above, I explain more clearly what I think shouldn't be paywalled in that case
Especially after an abandoned project, it's a bit obvious and suspicious

Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Right.
Why ask for my recommendations then ?

I see several possibilities :

- You're trolling
- You're dumb
- You just don't give a shit

I personally think it's the three of those at the same time.

I genuinely tried to give you honest an fair advice to help you grow your audience and get more money on the long term, but apparently you somehow come to the conclusion the the best option was to be stubborn and dense.

Heh.

Welp, all the luck to you growing your supporter base and making money my dude, guess I'll go back to warning people about your borderline scammer tactics and behavior :BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote