• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Enjoy the renders, but still waiting for an actual game. I think I've skipped through your entire life's work in under 30 minutes.

Wait, did you make that alien squid game? That was a game and worthy of high praise, but wasn't it made like 5 years ago now?
I've had drug problems all this time, I only came back a couple of months ago.
On my way now.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Enjoy the renders, but still waiting for an actual game. I think I've skipped through your entire life's work in under 30 minutes.

Wait, did you make that alien squid game? That was a game and worthy of high praise, but wasn't it made like 5 years ago now?
Tentacular? If that's the game, nah this isn't the guy. This dude has yet to complete anything.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
sorry , i love incest but you are not a trustworthy developer, you start a ton of game and not finish any of them...i'm being burned with UFO, which i liked before you ruined it, destroying the story and forcing full Futa shit on it..so , no thanks, i don't really trust you anymore.
P.S.
so now you basically copy past Adoptive Love , changed Ttitle and claiming it as your "new" game?? really??
at least UFO showed an effort from your side, but you preferred to ruin it changing the story adding full forcewd futa, and stopped developing it for this?? a stolen asset game? can't belive it hw you've been permitted all this.....

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
HAHAHA! WHAT!?
I was just on Steam, and saw Star Wars KOTOR 1&2, and Jedi Knight 1&2 for $2.49 each! 4 complete games for less than half of what he's asking for.
Man... I'm not even gonna hate. I applaud his audacity and wish him well!
and he never complete a game...don't forget this too

Reactions: Radon671

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The renders are nice, but the game itself is almost non existent, is really short but at least is good to know that the mc is not a complete useless and let things happen, but with all the games that the developer is doing, this one will probably take awhile to have any new update, from all the games of the dev, this one look like will be the best one if the updates keep coming.

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes