VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Incest [v0.1.7] [17MOONKEYS]

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
You do realize that no one here is interested by your parody of a game?
So you can throw whatever menace you want, people just won't give a shit.

And that's a really pathetic move, btw
Anyone who leaves a one star review here with honest feedback, will receive the next version of the game.
Genuinely the funniest fucking thread I have come across of my entire existence in this site. I'm in tears:FacePalm:

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Wlms and 17MOONKEYS

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
I understand how it might seem that way, but as a solo developer, I often have to reuse certain elements to save time and resources. However, each project still involves a lot of unique work and creative effort. I currently have several games in development and am experimenting with different approaches to balance originality and efficiency. My goal is always to deliver high-quality and engaging experiences for my beloved
Your goal is futa cock thats why you ultimately get ass fucked everytime and none of your games amount to anything. :coffee:

Henchipai

Aug 28, 2023
Well I'll be honest, maybe very little content, well, okay, nothing at all, but at least I liked it. I also played their other games and I liked a lot of them, at least the futa one. I'm kind of a fan of that genre since the girls are heavy and have big breasts, since small breasts are boring for me, since others like small breasts, but you know, we all have different tastes and mine are big breasts, udders or balloon breasts as some say.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Well I'll be honest, maybe very little content, well, okay, nothing at all, but at least I liked it. I also played their other games and I liked a lot of them, at least the futa one. I'm kind of a fan of that genre since the girls are heavy and have big breasts, since small breasts are boring for me, since others like small breasts, but you know, we all have different tastes and mine are big breasts, udders or balloon breasts as some say.
I also played her other games and finished this one, maybe it had little content but I liked it a lot and the best thing is the model she gives to the girls, you could say very hot milfs. Now just wait for her to continue with the story.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I rewrote the dialogues in “Our Secret” and made the blood aunt the mother’s sister.
I also made a new mom. I'm interested in your opinion, do you like this character?
More criticism please

gholmes

Jun 7, 2017
I currently have several games in development and am experimenting with different approaches to balance originality and efficiency.
Well there's your problem. The solution is simple, focus on one to completion, then start your next project. Then they can be both unique and original. Trying to make multiple, you're sacrificing unique and original for efficient.

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes