VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Incest [v0.1.7] [17MOONKEYS]

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
i just hope the cousin does not become a damn Antagonist which would suck or you make him a cuck which im happy about that if you go that route but i guess we will find out what you will do in future

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Let me add to the negative reviews... this dev should be band from posting these sorry updates to all his stuff! nothing but a money grab... I've seen this same game for over two years with no real progress? just teasers... UFO..Our-Secret ... Etc. are $$$ money grabs.. "honestly" I see 17MOONKEYS TO BE A BIG SCAM.

Please tell me honestly how much you hate / 17MOONKEYS's games.
Your opinion is very important to me.

Changelog:
Spoiler
Forget about it man, I'm too lazy to do this lol.
Me and my patrons.

• Haha
Reactions: LeslieKeleman

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
All this dev can give to any negative responses is: :unsure: Hey how bout stepping up to the plate and explaining what's very clear to a lot of us??? $$$ GAME!

Money01.gif

• Thinking Face

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Does this really have no sexual action at all yet?

Meaning ... for-fucking-get everything about incest. Incest kind of requires a kind of sexual act that is considered incestuous, ie. either oral or vaginal/anal sex (handjob is not technically incest)

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1IAK.gif ... :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) ..........Author, don't listen to anyone. The game is great. You can't please everyone. Do your job and don't pay attention to the negative. EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN TASTES AND VIEWS. YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE. :confused: .........;)(y):love:

Falco Falcone

Feb 12, 2023
You know what I love about this game? NO FUCKING ASKING IF I AM 18! Like fucking seriously that gets old. You think someone who downloads one of these games doesn't know what the fuck they are doing?

Good on ya, dev!
Regarding the age verification check, I think, above all else, it's a token attempt by any responsible/sensible Developer at child protection on behalf of those parents who don't know what the **** their kids get into online and who are likely to try to sue the @$$ off anyone when they find out they've got into this.

Confirming you are 18+ is tantamount to being given a key to open the door to the novel. Some who, when you indicate you are 18+, then ask you a second time whether you are sure (that you're not telling pork pies) plan, in the event of being sued, to offer that double check as their defence in court. I believe in legal circles it's known as the Twinkey Defence.

• Thinking Face
1.20 star(s) 13 Votes