• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I'll tell you what I think. The characters (the two women shown so far, are extremely seductive. Especially the mother).
I don't know how important the father will be in the story, since in the first 10 minutes of the game, the wife (MC's mother) wants a divorce and shortly after, the two leave home. To go to MC's mother "female cousin".

Here comes the first problem. Since not even 3 seconds after reading that they are going to their cousin (MC's mother "female cousin"), we read...
Mother: my cousin has a son the same age as you, so you can play with him. At this point my question arises spontaneously. Are there any tags that are missing from the game? Because I'll be honest, I'm not interested in an NTR story, where the MC find out his mother cheats on him with her nephew.

There was a user who said:

That there would be no NTR content. At this point I wonder, if the nephew is just there for the plot or something else. But the question comes to me spontaneously

Seriously, what kind of incest game are you trying to make? I want to make sure I want to continue following the story. Is the MC in the game the one who has sex? Is he the only one who has sex with the various women in the game?

If you can tell us if there are missing tags, it would be better. So in that case, to continue or leave the topic immediately.

Thank you
There will be no NTR in this game.
The second young man has his own storyline, it's for fun and information.

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
i like it cant wait to play more but i would have changed one thing i would of had the son tell the mom about the drugs so she could of beat the dad to a pulp but over all its good

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Seriously?:mad::mad:
Game was NOT really worth playing!!
The game quality is fine. But the 'game time' duration was PITIFUL!!
(what was it 20 minutes??) - was a waste of time just to Download it
The Mom and Aunt are Hott & Sexy!
The 'father' is a sick, disgusting POS who like a typical male; thinks Only with his crotch!
- who deserved to get cock-blocked by his son
the stupid cat was pointless.

- would be interesting to see where this 'game' goes in year; at this rate.

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes