VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Incest [v0.1.7] [17MOONKEYS]

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Why is this shit titled "real incest"?? so ass and lame. I get it, a good chunk of ppl like getting off to fictional incest, but come on. Thats like calling an fps "shooting game" or a racing game "fast cars". From the title to its gameplay you aint missing much. the whole thing is soulless

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
Well. It defin
This is productivity.
Productivity looks different to me than a VN that takes less time to read than I take to poop. And I don't hate it. I might like it if it had some plot. This is nothing more than a preface. It's definitely too short to have any sensible opinion about it.

I hope it doesn't get as bizarre as UFO. I don't particularly like spear fights. Or other abstract stuff.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
It's slow paced but hey can't just dive into these things. Have to breakdown the walls. I enjoy games like this. With your other games I could do with less futa, but hey you do you man!

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'll tell you what I think. The characters (the two women shown so far, are extremely seductive. Especially the mother).
I don't know how important the father will be in the story, since in the first 10 minutes of the game, the wife (MC's mother) wants a divorce and shortly after, the two leave home. To go to MC's mother "female cousin".

Here comes the first problem. Since not even 3 seconds after reading that they are going to their cousin (MC's mother "female cousin"), we read...
Mother: my cousin has a son the same age as you, so you can play with him. At this point my question arises spontaneously. Are there any tags that are missing from the game? Because I'll be honest, I'm not interested in an NTR story, where the MC find out his mother cheats on him with her nephew.

There was a user who said:
There will be no NTR in the game.
That there would be no NTR content. At this point I wonder, if the nephew is just there for the plot or something else. But the question comes to me spontaneously

Seriously, what kind of incest game are you trying to make? I want to make sure I want to continue following the story. Is the MC in the game the one who has sex? Is he the only one who has sex with the various women in the game?

If you can tell us if there are missing tags, it would be better. So in that case, to continue or leave the topic immediately.

Thank you

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes