VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Incest [v0.1.7] [17MOONKEYS]

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
I glossed over this originally because there was no indication of writing in the previews combined with the fact that I cba to check out heavily copy pasted renders.

From the sound of things it doesn't seem terrible but you might be better off keeping this one short and focusing your efforts into a new project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
Seriously?:mad::mad:
Game was NOT really worth playing!!
The game quality is fine. But the 'game time' duration was PITIFUL!!
(what was it 20 minutes??) - was a waste of time just to Download it
The Mom and Aunt are Hott & Sexy!
The 'father' is a sick, disgusting POS who like a typical male; thinks Only with his crotch!
- who deserved to get cock-blocked by his son
the stupid cat was pointless.

- would be interesting to see where this 'game' goes in year; at this rate.
It's been two years on this one! nothing has changed.. but his bank acct...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Nobody seems to realize that the Dev is trolling you. This "game" will never get fully developed as this is an attempt to twist the knife in the belly of all the incest lovers who bitched and moaned about UFO & Our Secret.
Of course it won't get finished, the guy couldn't even be bothered to give the game an actual name or even create an overview, he has about as much interest in this VN as we do.. which is none at all.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I don't get it guys! I didn't play v.1.6 but difference between 1.5 and 1.7 is enormous 23 images, wtf?
If that is called "update" then I will come back here at the end of 2025. Until then, bye for this game, specially if "animated" tag do not appear..

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
So, i didn't play the game yet, game is not taking itself seriously? gameplay is totally troll material or not? Dialogs, are they stupid? If it feels like one of these 'Nun Ya' dev's games i may give it a shot.

* Nun Ya writing his games like he is totally high, lost in his own world, repeating same chars, same scenes and even same dialogs in almost all of his games...only if he finishes one game with a true ending, i hope moonkeys finishes ufo with a proper ending (saying UFO because it is his longest and most solid work rn.)

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes