VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Incest [v0.1.7] [17MOONKEYS]

1.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 9, 2020
Y'know what's so funny, every other optimistic "supporters" say the game's got potential. Well duh, every other game's got its own promising moments. This reminds me so much of those Gohan jokes from DBZA (potential's wasted). It looked promising from the start but falls flat.

Why do all sorts of losers constantly write various toxic thoughts and the moderators do not react to this, but as soon as I respond to them in kind, they send me a warning lol
I'd say karma's a bitch, maybe you're lil abuse of power towards skewing the review score in UFO finally got the moderators fed up with your petty games;)

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Y'know what's so funny, every other optimistic "supporters" say the game's got potential. Well duh, every other game's got its own promising moments. This reminds me so much of those Gohan jokes from DBZA (potential's wasted). It looked promising from the start but falls flat.

I'd say karma's a bitch, maybe you're lil abuse of power towards skewing the review score in UFO finally got the moderators fed up with your petty games;)
Kid, you literally live in this forum thread writing nonsense every day. Stop it. There are other games on this forum that are better than mine. Please get out of here.

Feb 9, 2020
Kid, you literally live in this forum thread writing nonsense every day. Stop it. There are other games on this forum that are better than mine. Please get out of here.
Uh huh, Thanks for the advice. Don't worry, I'm just here to make sure no one forgets how ridiculous the game is. Consider it a public service. Maybe if you spent less time worrying about my posts and more time improving your game, people might actually enjoy it :WeSmart:
and what can i say? The notif bell rings like a motherfcker:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms and Dan57

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of Real-Incest-v0.1.5
**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.

Download

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

gholmes

Jun 7, 2017
Am I crazy or is he just releasing a lot of the same scenes with slight changes to room and model, then calling it a new game? How many games does he have in the works now?

Feb 9, 2020
Am I crazy or is he just releasing a lot of the same scenes with slight changes to room and model, then calling it a new game? How many games does he have in the works now?
Pretty sure you aren't going crazy, lots of the scenes share the same rendition to his other games like UFO. Even i thought i had the wrong version or the dev was trolling by posting the UFO game but nope. Everything somehow checks out, and pretty sure Monkeyman's got like 4 games waiting to be finished.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Pretty sure you aren't going crazy, lots of the scenes share the same rendition to his other games like UFO. Even i thought i had the wrong version or the dev was trolling by posting the UFO game but nope. Everything somehow checks out, and pretty sure Monkeyman's got like 4 games waiting to be finished.
I understand how it might seem that way, but as a solo developer, I often have to reuse certain elements to save time and resources. However, each project still involves a lot of unique work and creative effort. I currently have several games in development and am experimenting with different approaches to balance originality and efficiency. My goal is always to deliver high-quality and engaging experiences for my beloved

1.00 star(s) 13 Votes