Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why the fuck does this automatically run with SteamVR?
Well ... someone linked it to Steam and ... Steam took notice... apparently :))

According to their May 12th update, it was a short coming on their part that they have already fixed for the next episode. Thank you for pointing that out, as a reward - here are the fixes they have done:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, i linked it to Steam, to get some FPS information. Steam Overlay shows constant 60 fps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would say it runs pretty smooth. But maybe your desired fps is 120+ (idk).

PC Specs:
GTX 1080
I5 8600
16GB DDR 4

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Well, UE4 games usually run steamVR for some reason. As for performance... Why do You guys have to add tons of blur and post effects to games recently :/ It's not only about the performance but it can make someone dizzy at this point... I do believe this is going to be a huge project, so I would rather start with proper optimization instead of adding actual content.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
only played like 5 minutes of it so can't give an honest opinion yet, but holy this game runs worse than gta v with ultra settings. it actually runs better on ultra settings than with low, with anti aliasing on normal otherwise it looks horrible, i can get a steady 60 fps with v-sync on but it stutters like hell when outside. guess it's still too early to judge, but i have a good feeling about this game

my rig for those of you curious

8 gb ram, gtx 1060, i5 7400

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the compressed version - compressing huge expectation into monumental delusions (of grandeur) - enjoy the delusion of playing gta in a fraction of content.

Happy Gaming!

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
@setu7700

Dude...........seriously look on the very page you posted on please, System specs are right here on page 20 (Canto's post 4th from the top) of this thread, or use this magic button called search.

Sorry if i sound crass or anything.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Azt3k4s

Mar 1, 2018
I keep getting this stupid error for every unreal engine game... Why? Does anybody know how to fix this sh*t

2.80 star(s) 44 Votes