Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are the specs this community has:

[black_N_white] has 8 gb ram, gtx 1060, i5 7400

[amilking] has GTX750 and was able to play the game with normal graphic settings with a constant fps of 40-60. And I was recording at the same time

And the specs Tom has for testing purposes:
  • Processor: Intel i5
  • Memory: 6 GB DDR4
  • Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 (full HD resolution)
  • Storage: 5 GB available space
Using brand new video settings UI:
Once in game (can move MC),
->hit [Esc] and enter the options menu,
->go to video and turn off some of the render features in the game option menu.

I played with a (cheap) GTX750 and were able to play the game with normal graphic settings with a constant fps of 40-60. And I was recording at the same time which reduces the computing power
only played like 5 minutes of it so can't give an honest opinion yet, but holy this game runs worse than gta v with ultra settings. it actually runs better on ultra settings than with low, with anti aliasing on normal otherwise it looks horrible, i can get a steady 60 fps with v-sync on but it stutters like hell when outside. guess it's still too early to judge, but i have a good feeling about this game

my rig for those of you curious

8 gb ram, gtx 1060, i5 7400

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those robots ... they did replace everyone. No wonder the cult and preacher setting - sky net jumping the time again||!

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Hi everyone!
Beta build with third person action-shooter mechanics is here!

P.S. For now you can reload ammo only when your ammo count drops to zero and in while aiming mode is on.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
@redknight00 ....

Hi everyone!
Beta build with third person action-shooter mechanics is here!

P.S. For now you can reload ammo only when your ammo count drops to zero and in while aiming mode is on.

OP fixed.
Oh ... Mighty knight of the RED -> will you be so kind as to ...
add v.04 to the op along side v.03 as a different build of same episode 2 but with battle droids this time.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No ... you cannot...
The first demo - some bloke around the pool and inside the adjacent house...
The second ... more action with another girl -same setting...
The third ... bulky bloke guns straps, wodoo witch android and the latex dom shenanigans in a small neighborhood...
The forth ... the battle for the robot epidemic outbursts before the plot twist is revealed in the next episode.
Each of those are stand alone. Unless you bust open the obfuscated assets and string them on from one time capsule to another ... what can we do?

Happy gaming!

2.80 star(s) 44 Votes