4@ncyEvil

Dec 3, 2019
Real life in Sun Bay City

Update - 0.2.1 Major

Changelog:

visual:
[added] sex scenes controller updated, improved click selector, added POV for male and female, added previous and next pose buttons.
[updated] sex scene with Carolina in the changing booth
[added] new sex scene with Carolina on the car hood
[added] new sex scene on stage (Fetish club)
[added] new sex scene with Mia on stage (Lewd club)
[added] 56 new sex animations
[added] 40 improved sex animations (14 from 0.2.0 major preview and 26 from pre-alpha)
[added] new 3 sexy training sessions with Carolina (Slave training room) and linked to her Level of Obedience
[added] Skill tree for Carolina
[added] Additional functions for the action menu for Carolina
[added] Improved Beauty Maker for Carolina
[added] Mia character update
[added] new selector for Mia (Lewd Club training room)
[added] 3 sexy training session with Mia updated and improved (Lewd Club training room) and linked to her Level of Obedience
[added] Skill tree for Mia
[added] additional customization for Mike's appearance
[added] Updated time-of-day system, improved daylight and day-to-night transition (in-progress)
[added] Fernando clothing store updated
[added] General improvement of the game world
gameplay:
[added] Story episode with Carolina
[added] Obedience Level for Mia
[added] Obedience Level for Carolina
[added] Journal update with character relationship level, added quest log for Carolina
[added] changed menu for choosing time of day through bed
[added] The current time of day is displayed on the smartphone
[added] Updated Mike's wardrobe
[added] Taxi app
[added] More notifications and hover tips
[added] the destructible hydrant is back on the city streets
[added] Changing the mouse sensitivity parameter affects the 360 camera sensitivity in sex scenes and training sessions
[added] The pause menu is now available when you are driving and when you are inside a sex scene *
code: *
[added] Optimizations, in-game performance have been greatly improved
[added] The traffic system was replaced with a new, more optimized one. Cars can now change lanes and park (early stage)
[added] Events related to day or night from this moment will be linked *
cheat code:
[added] quick jump to in-game sex scenes updated *

Reactions: Siadnerro

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
What I saw in recent assemblies discouraged me from any desire to even watch the development of this "game". Everything was thrown into the trash except the city models.

Jony sin69

Sep 26, 2020
How do i download this game? the other two links not working execpt mega. But when I tried to download using mega, it says transfer quota exceeded.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
How do i download this game? the other two links not working execpt mega. But when I tried to download using mega, it says transfer quota exceeded.
Wait six hours and then you will be able to download again you get about 4 every six hours if you are using free account

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Hello, im new in this game and i have some doubts about sandbox mode.

You only can have sex in the car and cabin with the two girls, and no more?
The stripper in fetish club i cant do anything (despite the exclamation sign)
Can you do something with the two girls in the house (apart from talk)
I've gone to Jessicas house but i cant enter anywhere.
If you pick a girl in the car what can you do next?

Thanks!

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
NOPY is dead bro
Nopy started as a side project in June 2017, with the goal of creating a sustainable, ad free, privacy focused, full speed file hosting service. Despite some issues here and there, we're incredibly proud to say that we were successful for these past 4 years. We never imagined this weekend project would grow to serve 10s of millions of files and over 15 petabytes of bandwidth every month. Even more astounding is the level of support nopy received from the userbase, fueling our growth and allowing us to maintain a high level 100% community driven service.

However, unfortunately we are now no longer able to continue operating, due to issues with payment processors. We use Patreon and Buymeacoffee for collecting donations, who in turn use Paypal, Stripe, and Payoneer for payouts. Stripe payouts are only available in a limited number of countries. Our PayPal account was abruptly banned last year with no explanation or option to appeal. Finally, we started having issues with Payoneer 3 months ago, with severe delays in reissuing an expired debit card, and suddenly a couple of weeks ago they completely blocked our account, again with no explanation other than "it's under review", and no further response.

This means, as of now, we have lost all ability to receive payouts from our fundraising platforms, so are unable to continue paying the $6000 server bills. We've looked at other options like other crowdfunding platforms (the majority use Stripe/Paypal/Payoneer), accepting credit card donations directly (ideally need a legal entity in US/EU for VISA/MasterCard), crypto (not widespread enough/sustainable), registering as an LLC in US or EU (having to deal with sales tax/VAT/international tax law/IRS/etc), and ultimately we've come to the conclusion that there is no realistically viable alternative at the moment. Nor do we want to sell or transfer ownership of nopy just to have it plastered in ads, completely undermining the very reason why nopy was created in the first place.

It's impossible for us to put into words how disappointed we are that nopy has come to an end, especially as it is due to third party payment processors, rather than issues with the service itself or a lack of support from our userbase. We will pause the Patreon campaign, and keep the code, database, and files backed up. If we are able to make a come back in the future, then we certainly will. Those with accounts are still able to login and delete files from the backup if you so wish. The code is unlikely to be open sourced, as things would need to be tidied up quite a bit, but we'll see.

We'd like to give a massive thanks to all the fantastic people who supported nopy throughout the years, nopy wouldn't have lasted more than 6 months without your generosity. Additionally, a final thanks to those who offered their help, expertise, advice and support out of the kindness of their hearts (especially PixelRepublic, Ryahn, and jimmy).

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Man I have mega pro lite sub and this shit is downloading at 51kbs....what the hell is that shit. Doesn't do it with all mega links...so far its just this one and call to the void mega links. only 10d18hr to go o_O:LOL:

Jack547

May 6, 2020
hello everybody, if you have version Sunbay City 0.2.1 please give link on anonfiles or mega, or another file manager, i dont care.
Thank you for answer advance

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prick

SMEhrlich1990

Nov 21, 2021
Please upload a working version of Sunbay City 0.2.1 I only have keep2share paid for and not rich too buy the other file hosting sites that takes grandma snail long waiting time, the versions i tried to install of Sunbay City 0.2.1 while using 7zip and also winrar, I get error message, failed to open descriptor file ../../..SunbayCityX/SunbayCityX.uproject, Yaa Like what ever that means :/

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Does anybody know if there's really anything to do with the lewd club? I got 3 invitations, did all the training, and did the routine with the two people on the couches...

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes