Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
So from the official patreon page it says:

Welcome to Sun Bay City! The land of opportunity and city of sexual freedom, where you can f*ck almost anyone! Open world with Miami-style beach, Hollywood neighborhoods for the rich and famous, and suburbs with poor people.

Mia - a young and ambitious suburban girl, who is studying at the local college but she wants to be famous so bad! She joins a fetish club as a slave girl to earn some money and start making her dreams come true.

Mike - recently came to town to go to college, but all he cares about is figuring out how to fuck as many women as possible.

[With the picture attached]
6CUw0nnl.jpg

and then theres this.....

Current development stage:
Tech Demo
(finished)
Prototype (finished)
Pre-Alpha. Female (finished) <------
Alpha. Male and Female (ongoing) <-----

So apparently they want to add female content but I assume they hide it away for now and focus on the Male character. But there has been quiet alot of attention put into the female characters story in previous builds so I assume the story of Mia the female protagonist goes as followed:
->start in your house
-> go to mechanic girl and do the strapon mission
-> find job with the package company
-> do job as stripper
-> fuck in a glory hole
-> (maybe do quest with the professor who fucks his student?)
->do quest where you enter the fetish club
-> get used to it and end up as fetish slave girl.
-> find out theres a delivery mission quest

This was atleast my last experience I had with the female content and the whole 'professor story' just wouldnt proceed much further and end suddenly since the nude beach that was teased wasnt opened yet. The fucking in the stripclub's toilet worked well and the stripping itself as a minigame was good too. Even the twerking- and yoga- minigame to earn more sexapeal was fun but the fetish club was getting more or less boring when you had to grind your way throu to earn those moves. But the fucking on stage and the secretly fucking the customers on the couch was and still is fun to do....but so damn repetitive.

Most of the time we play these games and do all these things once and get bored of it since there are no new animations or textlines. Grinding all the customers in the fetish club and beeing teased how we could become partners with the owner in a quest was good actually and would realy be interesting for the female story line. But there needs to be far, far more smaller quests and minigames to do, the delivery quests where the most boring thing by far and I couldnt do it most of the time since the time would just run out and when I did manage to finish a run. Nothing happened, like nothing exciting at all. It was just driving against the house and suddenly earning money. This game had some serious potential but I have no fucking clue on where it's heading now and I have no desire to play the male protagonist since it seems kind of....boring, but thats my personal assumption. I hope the 2 dev's will realy proceed further with the female protagonist cause it was realy fun to play and the text lines where actualy fun to read!
For those who never got to play it, here's the story how I experienced it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hejiangyong

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
From what I read the plan was to merge the female PC part of the game with the male PC part at some point. But they've been focusing on the male PC part for over a year now and remodeled the whole map, which probably broke all the quests for the female PC anyway.
The planning and the game's narrative is all over the place, so who knows how many more times development will start over again. It looks like the fetish club is supposed to be endgame for both female and male PC, though.

Jul 13, 2021
From what I read the plan was to merge the female PC part of the game with the male PC part at some point. But they've been focusing on the male PC part for over a year now and remodeled the whole map, which probably broke all the quests for the female PC anyway.
The planning and the game's narrative is all over the place, so who knows how many more times development will start over again. It looks like the fetish club is supposed to be endgame for both female and male PC, though.
soo much potential if they just had 1 guy on their team with an idea of how future things can break stuff etc like you just explained it would be in a much better state but oh well

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I finally have a machine that can run this but those are some disheartening reviews. Is the smut part at least good for fap material easily accessible or is it just not worth it?

shaun99

Apr 2, 2022
Tina's quest: how could I find "a weed dealer"? I travelled to the quest's mark and then it disappeared. I found nothing there.
any help, please?

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Tina's quest: how could I find "a weed dealer"? I travelled to the quest's mark and then it disappeared. I found nothing there.
any help, please?
you go on the right side (in the direction opposite to the highway) up the hill and on. He is sitting on the shore by the tent

Reactions: shaun99
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes