Dondolo2

Jul 29, 2020
Is the OP even updating the thread, ever? MEGA and Fileditch links have been broken for a long time, a new game version has been available for nearly a month now, but there's absolutely nothing being updated in this thread

Reactions: lolsesxdwe13

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
Is the OP even updating the thread, ever? MEGA and Fileditch links have been broken for a long time, a new game version has been available for nearly a month now, but there's absolutely nothing being updated in this thread
It makes no sense it’s a fairly popular/great game and it’s almost as if it never existed on this forum

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
It makes no sense it’s a fairly popular/great game and it’s almost as if it never existed on this forum
You guys realise you need to report the thread to make the staff aware right? There's tens of thousands of threads on this forum.

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
You guys realise you need to report the thread to make the staff aware right? There's tens of thousands of threads on this forum.
i am aware of that. still doesnt change the fact that this forum is 1 and a half months behind on the updates

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
im not sure what you mean.
How are staff supposed to update the thread.....without having the update?
Sub to the creator and leak the update via reporting the thread with the download link and the thread will get updated.

How did you think updates got posted? lol

Reactions: rizdan

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
How are staff supposed to update the thread.....without having the update?
Sub to the creator and leak the update via reporting the thread with the download link and the thread will get updated.

How did you think updates got posted? lol
if i were to do that why would i ever be on this forum asking for the update lol this is a pirating site

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
this forum is 1 and a half months behind on the updates
---
if i were to do that why would i ever be on this forum asking for the update
Because this is a user-focused forum. If everyone had your mindset that "eh, someone else'll do it" and nobody ever offered updates, there would be no f95. Where do you think the updates come from?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Played this years ago first it had a male prog than female & now what ? trans ?
How much content does this game have after 4 years since release.

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
I didn't know the game originally started with male only protag. I started watching it when it had a female protag when I was new to f95. And it's been in dev 5 years too? Didn't notice that either.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
They started male, then female and now both. Still despite using GTA or a very similar one engine it doesn't do much, for example strippers don't do striptease just like in the original GTA, but they are suddendly naked and can even have sex.
GTA just used different character skins instead of clothes over characters, for this reason stripper never stripped, no idea if this game is the same since the engine isn't the same.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes