DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Excuse me guys, i played this game for 2 hours.

And from what i saw it's pretty clean !

I mean animation are nice.

There is around 20-30 sex animations pretty clean (just cum not good).

Quest are pretty boring indeed (visual novel not best idea with almost no choice dialogue).

But this game has lot of stuff and people are pretty rude while others game less good has much more positive review.

What wrong ?
Nah, my review was the flat out honest truth.

The creator keeps flipflopping between two protagonists when updating the game. Originally yes, you were a male. It was some stupid start where you ran around and shot people. I also remember some demoness and other weird shit when it first launch for test.

It might of been male when the next updates rolled in.

Then it went female route for awhile, scrapping all earlier content.

I think you got a few female updates.

Then wowizee you back to male scrapping the female content or they diid some future stupid update with female just in the stripclub without any of her prior stuff.

Then you got some more updates back to male with other stupid stuff.

I don't know. It seems pretty scammy to me. It just this/these creator(s) do a better job at scamming then others by releasing enough 'content' to make it seem like they working on it. I wonder when they going to toss the male aside again to drop 'look more female protagonist stuff- wowzies' by shelving the male side of things afterwards.

I honestly wonder how big of a team is working on this. I mean, the creator said they were working or supposedly working with someone behind GTA? If so that is 'two' people but how many more? Cause holy shit, this is some really questionable updates and progress if you take in other games with teams like Wild Life and Carnal Instinct.

And unless you bothered to download all prior versions beforehand, you not really going to see the whole track record of content that was in the game and later currently isn't.

I mean, I guess we can ignore the very start or first launch of test since it was weird, dumb shit. I doubt that will make it in final release which will likely be 20+ years from now at the rate this project is going flipflopping around.

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
the developer is now confused about what to do next, can't find the right path and has lost course.
If I may correct: was confused from the very beginning, did never really know what to do next, actually had an almost decent alpha already together (about 2 years ago) and then shipwrecked it over and over again.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
How do you make the stripper get off the stage in the fetish club in sandbox mode? She's still there when you request an act standing in the middle of the scene and the camera goes crazy because it doesn't know what to do.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
in the houses of the main characters near the bed.
No. There's no option.
Also, when you start the game you only have the option to start a new save. You cannot continue with any save you might be lucky to make.

This developer seems to be good at carrying out his idea but miserable in user interface design.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oldschool34500

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
this is strange cooper,bc in previous update was have a button to save,or he forgot to put it,but im tell you was before a button to save,i think this developer getting worst every time they update something,no check if all good,they just make and rush to put here the game,unporfessional.

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
the load button is in the main menu of the game, but the save icon, where it was in the version before 0.4.7, is not in the new version
for what purpose did the developer throw out this scam? it looks like this is just a demonstration of the sandbox's capabilities.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Bug found: After the update 0.4.10, I don't known why the developer made this house shared between Olivia and Mia(Female MC), but now Mia can't enter her own bedroom to sleep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Bug found: After the update 0.4.10, I don't known why the developer made this house shared between Olivia and Mia(Female MC), but now Mia can't enter her own bedroom to sleep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You aren't missing much. Game is still dogshit and has no purpose of save. Mia only has one quest and that is with the repair girl and that is it. No more content besides fetish club stuff.

Use fridge if you want to pass time with Mia, otherwise that is it.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes