Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
How to achieve this? When near to girls, only appears 'Undress'
[added] sandbox mode has been updated - now you can ask a girl out and have fun with her all over the city without any restrictions

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
guys,no need savegame completed,as i saw the game and play a bit,it more like the version 4.7,just with a small modifcation,now you can ask free the girl,but the sanbox and story it excatly same,no update interested.

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
It has nothing to do with compression, more about the fact leaving in lots of unused asset clusters inside the engine's project before compiling the stuff.

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
well, such a thing. there are some cool new scenes with Olivia in the sandbox, but as it is, the game is similar to version 0.4.7

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I dont jnow does updates normally add content and fix stuff or I am wrong ??? because I played old version about more than a year and I know may stuff has cut like playing as female there was missions go play move boxes and after bar and after club now start at club and go to girl and strap on and than nothing and bugs bugs like there door in house if get close to it change to male and the map become empty ... even word downgrade feels this game dont deserves

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Uhhh is it me or you can't do anything in the sandbox mode? you know, spicy stuff, do i really have to go through all the story in order to get the... you know, action or am I missing something?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes