MisterreX

Dec 21, 2020

Changelog:

• [added] sandbox mode has been updated - now you can ask a girl out and have fun with her all over the city without any restrictions
  • [added] 3 sex scenes with Olivia
  • [added] 3 sex scenes with Caroline
  • [added] boob and ass physical simulation
  • [added] sex scene controller updated
  • [added] slider to change the speed of animations
  • [added] xRay view to sex controller
  • [added] dildo mode to sex controller
  • [added] pose preview module
  • [added] improved opening quest scene with new sex animations for Emma
  • [added] improved first quest scenes with Amelia
  • [added] AI navigation greatly improved (now the NPCs you walk with on a date will follow you anywhere)
  • [added] AI wayfinding for NPCs you meet
  • [added] AI navigation through Amelia's apartment (girls can follow you inside rooms)
  • [added] AI navigation to Olivia's house (girls can follow you around the rooms)
  • [added] action menu improved
  • [added] improved Olivia's body texture
  • [added] improved Caroline's face
  • [added] swimsuit and flip-flops for Caroline
  • [added] improved idle/walk/run animations for Caroline, Amelia, and Olivia
  • [added] interior of Caroline's room
  • [added] UI icons for NPCs you hang out with
  • [added] NPC on Screen Indicator hide when you are too close
  • [added] displaying the current weapon on the UI
  • [added] improved fighting
  • [added] updated player camera for POV and TPS
  • [added] new animation for sprint, player sprint speed increased
  • [added] 6 cars to drive in sandbox mode
  • [added] Olivia's house has been added to the cheat code
  • [added] and more...

Sandbox Mode with female protagonist will be available in the first quarter of 2023.
It's in development right now.
Team RWB Sunbay City

Raknor

May 12, 2019
So, is it going to be dropped on here or just another disappointment in not being able to play the newest version??

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, does enyone has a save game of playthough as female character in story mode? I am ask about it, because I am trying to locate the save icon location when playing as the girl, but there is none anywhere. Is it possible that the save icon is missing or hiding somewhere?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Most of the action appears to be girl on girl. Scenes remind me of Second Life game, red light district, or beach houses. I liked the windows where you could vary the transparency to opaque by electrical input to LCD glass. Gonna wait for a bit on this.

Jun 2, 2020
How to oPen Cheat menu? or acces CHeat Codes i got newst version but None of this works combinations works...
v0.3.2
CTRL + SHIFT + Q

v2020.09
Cheat menu Outside building: CTRL + B

The specific combination to the cheat menu is for the November build and can be changed at any time. For best results, use it when you are outside and not in a building.

ALT + V
None of this works
Universal Ren'Py Mod

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RealLifeSunbay-0.4.10Minor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Ok, started a game as a girl in story mode and strange enough it starts right in the fetish club and not at home (and if you leave the club you can't get back in). In your home you can't enter your own room because the door won't open (pressing "E" does nothing), but if you want to sleep you have to press "E" near the fridge in the kitchen. I would have loved to enter my room, maybe to change the outfit.
I know that its a alpha version so i don't expect that there is so much content. I like the game so far (i hope at some point that you can change the look of the girl).

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Ok, started a game as a girl in story mode and strange enough it starts right in the fetish club and not at home (and if you leave the club you can't get back in). In your home you can't enter your own room because the door won't open (pressing "E" does nothing), but if you want to sleep you have to press "E" near the fridge in the kitchen. I would have loved to enter my room, maybe to change the outfit.
I know that its a alpha version so i don't expect that there is so much content. I like the game so far (i hope at some point that you can change the look of the girl).
Are you playing the version 0.4.7? If yes, have you found how to save the game progress playing as the female character? I am asking that because I haven't found a place to save the game and everytime I need to start from the begining.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes