JoshXD

Jun 4, 2021
alguien me puede decir como traducir juegos al español creados con el unreal engine?
Can someone tell me how to translate games into Spanish created with the unreal engine?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I like this game! It make me remember of the nostalgic GTA Vice City. I wonder if the developer has any plan to create a version parody of Candy Suxx in Sunbay City?:p:p Oh Yeah, that would be a very cool tribute to the most known sex symbol from GTA game series.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Does anyone known how to save the game in story mode? I haven't found a place to save the game anywhere.

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
what. its not even open world anymore? i bought this game a while back. Early version. Was waiting for the full release.
Elements and some open-world mechanics are still present in the game, but the plot and gameplay of the game leads you by the handle, to perform quests - to go there, make friends with someone, go there, talk to someone, go here, beat someone, I don't like it at all. I want to interact with everyone of my choice, I want to have sex with everyone, debauchery, beat everyone, I want more interesting things in the open world, wherever I want to go there, without leads me by the handle. It's infuriating already in this game.
Maybe when they finish with the plot points, they will change something, but for now it is so.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes