Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022

Hi everyone and Thank you Patrons for your great support!
1.7 build is finally here!
This update brings us ACT ONE 3/3 of the main story, where Mike meets his sexy roommates Amelia and Caroline at the Aparthotel.
With this, the first ACT of the main storyline is now fully available.
To continue from where you left off, head to Amelia's room door.

I’m continuing to expand the features of the Beauty Salon.
This time, we’ve introduced a system to change the outfit of the character you’re on a date with.
We've added 5 types of sheer dresses, several kinds of jewelry, new panties, and a couple of sandal styles.
Also, in the near future, we plan to add options for changing makeup and customizing body settings.

We’ve also added a new interactive sex scene with Nicole. It’s currently available through the MEMORIES menu, but in the next update, she’ll be introduced as a fully-fledged character.

Overall, there are many small improvements, but the main focus was on the main story quest.

Changelog:
  • [added] continuation of main story quest ACT ONE 3/3
  • [added] 142 quest poses and 7 new sex animations
  • [added] 1/3 functionality of the Beauty Salon
  • [added] Beauty Salon and interior props
  • [added] Nicole (street whore) character ported from Alpha version and updated with new animations
  • [changed] fights with gang members don't trigger police activation
  • [fixed] sex scenes with the new system of changing the intensity of sex with Tina and girls on stage (Fetish Club )
  • [improved] fading of street sound in quest scenes
  • [added] other minor improvements and fixes

Darkniz

Jun 6, 2021

Hi everyone and Thank you Patrons for your great support!
1.7 build is finally here!
This update brings us ACT ONE 3/3 of the main story, where Mike meets his sexy roommates Amelia and Caroline at the Aparthotel.
With this, the first ACT of the main storyline is now fully available.
To continue from where you left off, head to Amelia's room door.

I’m continuing to expand the features of the Beauty Salon.
This time, we’ve introduced a system to change the outfit of the character you’re on a date with.
We've added 5 types of sheer dresses, several kinds of jewelry, new panties, and a couple of sandal styles.
Also, in the near future, we plan to add options for changing makeup and customizing body settings.

We’ve also added a new interactive sex scene with Nicole. It’s currently available through the MEMORIES menu, but in the next update, she’ll be introduced as a fully-fledged character.

Overall, there are many small improvements, but the main focus was on the main story quest.

Changelog:
  • [added] continuation of main story quest ACT ONE 3/3
  • [added] 142 quest poses and 7 new sex animations
  • [added] 1/3 functionality of the Beauty Salon
  • [added] Beauty Salon and interior props
  • [added] Nicole (street whore) character ported from Alpha version and updated with new animations
  • [changed] fights with gang members don't trigger police activation
  • [fixed] sex scenes with the new system of changing the intensity of sex with Tina and girls on stage (Fetish Club )
  • [improved] fading of street sound in quest scenes
  • [added] other minor improvements and fixes
anything on gofile soon for this?

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Just please, I understand that everyone wants to play the current version of the game.

Please, if you have the opportunity to support me financially, so that we can all get the new version of the game, write to me in private. I will be grateful

1.7 I will send anyway

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes