SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
RealLifeSunbay-1.6Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
This is literally unplayable for me. There's an offset to the cursor location compared to the buttons on the interface. The mouse can't go into the bottom quarter of the screen nor the right quarter of the screen. So the actual spot on the screen I have to click to press a button is some number of pixels up and some number of pixels left to where the button actually shows on the screen.

I can't even get past the initial handjob in front of the car sequence because I can't find the spot I have to click on that corresponds to where the "leave" button is.

EDIT: found the solution, alt-enter puts the game into windowed mode and fixes the offset.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020
At the very beginning of the game I bought Laxatives. And now, according to Olivia’s quest, I need to buy it again, but now I can’t buy it from the seller, since I already have it in my inventory, and the quest is just stuck. How to complete the quest further now?

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
At the very beginning of the game I bought Laxatives. And now, according to Olivia’s quest, I need to buy it again, but now I can’t buy it from the seller, since I already have it in my inventory, and the quest is just stuck. How to complete the quest further now?

You just restart the whole game, I mentioned the same thing in a previous post. Have fun losing 15 to 30 minutes depending on what you did.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes