Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Hello. I am a subscriber to several games on Patreon. I was thinking about subscribing to this game as well but I see that €15 for the latest version or €10 a month for the previous one is excessive. Most subscriptions are €5 per month and allow you to access full games but with separate extras for a larger subscription. I have also read that it has a lot of lag and that you need a very powerful computer for the game to run well. I don't know if this is true. Greetings.

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
No one is going to donate money to you in the hope you pay for a sub... plus it's against the rules
Yes, it is against the rules, and I do not support scams, however, waiting for a new version for 6 months is already too much, and I at least offer to those who want to download it for a dollar, what is a dollar, and what is 15 dollars, and it is not once every month yet a new version will be released. Well, no one wants it, so we wait further

if you want it so badly, why wont you just pay for it and be the hero for once ? this forum is community based so we basically need you to buy it for us ^^
thanks in advance !
I already downloaded 1.4.3, and looking at the waiting time, it seems that I will still have to buy it separately for myself. Just a school of those who pay and do not share the game

Hello. I am a subscriber to several games on Patreon. I was thinking about subscribing to this game as well but I see that €15 for the latest version or €10 a month for the previous one is excessive. Most subscriptions are €5 per month and allow you to access full games but with separate extras for a larger subscription. I have also read that it has a lot of lag and that you need a very powerful computer for the game to run well. I don't know if this is true. Greetings.
I completely agree, for this time and the quality provided by the author, $15 is too much, but you can get 2 games at once

Reactions: Heisemberg

pakicsss

Jun 7, 2024
You can have the best computer in the world, your fps can't be good It's not optimised. But It's like 45-60 fps while driving. Everything else is like 180 - 220 fps. It's just the driving that's not optimised.

Reactions: Heisemberg

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
You can have the best computer in the world, your fps can't be good It's not optimised. But It's like 45-60 fps while driving. Everything else is like 180 - 220 fps. It's just the driving that's not optimised.
I did not notice lags

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Not lags. Just when you get driving around the city your framerate drops. I have a RTX 3080 and an R5 5600x.
I play on a laptop with a 4060 video card and an i7-13700

Anyway. Does anybody know what exactly is new from 1.43 to 1.6?
in comparison with 1.3 and 1.4, one additional scene was added. but in 1.6 there should be a little more content. I see you are new here, I recommend that you familiarize yourself, if you are interested in the passage of the plot, then play 0.4.5, and if only sex scenes, then 0.6 major

pakicsss

Jun 7, 2024
I play on a laptop with a 4060 video card and an i7-13700

in comparison with 1.3 and 1.4, one additional scene was added. but in 1.6 there should be a little more content. I see you are new here, I recommend that you familiarize yourself, if you are interested in the passage of the plot, then play 0.4.5, and if only sex scenes, then 0.6 major
I had an old account created 2020, just forgot everything about it. Played thru every version of this game.

Reactions: Frankenjok

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
I don't support scam, and since buying is not allowed here, I propose the following, I will post the build I bought, and if you want, you can write to me in private to support me financially, okay?

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Roadmap Update 2024

roadmap_2024_v1.png

Roadmap. Vertical Slice.

Vertical slice is a classic development process that uses a waterfall model, which popularized the idea of splitting the work into technical parts (gameplay programming, graphics, sound...) and developing them independently based on a pre-written design document, with the idea of putting them together at some point when they are tested and ready for release.

Editor's note:
It appears that since the publication of this stage roadmap, we are already starting to put all the pieces together and add something unique that we've been preparing for a while!

Hi, everyone!

Thanks to all your support, we're gearing up to dive into a new phase of development and bring you some seriously exciting new features!

Get ready for two major game integrations coming your way soon:

Sex anywhere and Sex with any girl in town!

We've been putting in some serious work on this lately, and we're thrilled to announce that we've successfully integrated a major update into the game code. This update significantly expands the functionality of the sex activities and introduces a whole new level of sexual freedom in the city.

Let's dive into a closer look at the upcoming updates.

Sex Anywhere:
With the upcoming build 1.5, get ready for the ability to engage in intimate relationships with any girl you're dating.

This feature is seamlessly integrated, so there are no loading screens to interrupt the action. Plus, you'll have access to a variety of new sex animations, along with fresh sounds and events.

Updates for version 1.5
Over the next month, we'll be fully porting and updating the entire Tina questline. As part of this process, we're also introducing voiceovers into the quest scenes. Each character, including the girls and other NPC, will have their own unique voices.

And soon will carry over and add all the activities that were in the Alpha stage (they will also be updated with new animations and sounds) and there will be some new ones.

The continuation of the Main Quest
The next installment of Mike's main quest featuring Amelia and Caroline is set to be added by the end of April, coinciding with their visit to a new establishment in town - the Beauty Salon. Inside the salon, players will have the opportunity to customize the appearance of quest characters, including options to adjust breast size, clothing, hairstyles, and more.

After that, updates to the main quest will be released on a monthly basis.

Sex with any girl in town
As we near summer, two crucial phases are on the horizon.

The first phase will bring changes to the street girls. They'll be replaced by sexy beauties, each with their own unique style, featuring various body types, races, breast and ass sizes, clothing, and more.

In the second phase, I'll integrate the already prepared code, which will enable sexual interactions with any of these girls.

Steam EA release
As summer draws to a close, we're gearing up to launch on Steam and send access codes to all our patrons, along with some nice bonuses!

We're always open to feedback, so if you have any questions or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you. We hope you continue to enjoy our game as much as we enjoy creating it.

Stay tuned and stay awesome!

Tom

(If you want to support me, please write to me in private)

Last edited:
Reactions: swammy

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Hi everyone and Thank you Patrons for your great support!
Introducing Build 1.5
Sex Anywhere
One of several planned major updates listed on the roadmap, the long-awaited Sex Anywhere module has already been integrated into the game in the Preview stage. Seamless sex interactions with a girl on a date!

When you're on a date select "Have sex here" from the action menu.
You will seamlessly (with no loading screens) move into an interactive sex scene with updated camera controls.
Since this is a preview (test) stage now there is one animation available there. However, I still have to integrate the second part of the code to make the selection and control of sex poses available. This will be ready in the next 1.5.1 update.

Boobs physics
In cooperation with LuxR18 team, a new boobs simulation system was added for all girls in all sex scenes. There's not even much to say about it. You just have to see it!

Beauty Salon
Since the continuation of the main quest is being prepared for next time and involves a visit to the Beauty Salon, in this release I added a new location and customization module for all the dating girls.

The location will be ready in the next release and is now presented in the Preview stage with a working activation module in which you can change the size of the boobs of the girls and this change will affect all sex scenes.

Over time, in this module it will be possible to change some aspects of girls' appearance, such as eye color, makeup, tattoos, piercings, pubic hair, etc.

Integration of the quest with Tina
Along with moving and updating content from the alpha version, I'm putting it where it needs to be. So Tina's quest is integrated and becomes available after Caroline's quest (after we visit the Iron Balls Auto Workshop).

The first part of the quest of 3 is already here and as soon as you activate it you will get a new transportation vehicle - a super cool Sport Bike!

Two sex scenes have been transferred and added to the Memories app.
Tina - sex in the car and Barbie - sex on the pier. The character appearances have been updated with new skin shaders, lighting, and more.

A new vehicle to ride around - a scooter!
There are scooters all over the city. You can now travel short distances faster.
Jump'n'drive - it's free and there are no additional fees.

Superpower! Pick it up and throw it!
Street Fights has been enhanced with the addition of a new skill.
Mike now has superpowers. When you are in a fight, press "F" on the keyboard to pick up an enemy and throw him. (Available on all male NPCs)

Customization of the dialogue system
Now you can customize the font size and other elements in the Dialogue settings menu.

Major changes:
[added] have sex anywhere system (preview)
[added] Beauty Salon (boob size change)
[added] new physical simulation system for boobs
[added] transferred quest with Tina (act 1/3)
[added] 2 sex scenes from alpha version
[added] dialog customization
[added] new vehicle - scooter
[added] new vehicle - sport bike
[added] Iron Balls location updated
[added] improved camera controller in sex scenes
[added] super power to pick up and throw enemies in street fights
[added] ragdoll update for all NPCs
[added] knock down all NPS when driving
[added] turn Mike's head to follow the direction of the camera
[added] updated UI and added icons
[added] added teleport to Beauty Salon to the cheat menu
[added] other small tweaks and improvements
and more...

Tom

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Hi everyone and Thank You Patrons for your great support!
It's been a challenging month for some of our team members who are still based in Ukraine, dealing with ongoing territorial conflicts. They've been facing frequent power outages, sometimes having electricity for only 3-4 hours a day. It took almost three weeks for politicians to arrange electricity from neighboring European countries, but this delay significantly impacted our work progress on the current project.
The situation started looking up about a week ago, and my team members were finally able to resume their work.
While they were out, Alejandro and I have been gearing up for a series of summer updates scheduled for release several times a month. These updates along with the continuation of the storyline will introduce numerous improvements and several new gameplay mechanics outlined in the roadmap such as big NPC street girls update, sex with anyone, etc.
Thus the continuation of the main quest had to be postponed to next weekend, and the current one to devote primary to the introduction of the game mechanics Sex Anywhere (Sex in any place) and update the module for sex scene controller.

Sex Anywhere
The Sex Anywhere module is now fully integrated into the game and 6 new animations have been added. It will be expanded and improved in future builds.

Sex Scene Controller Update
Sex Scene Controller is updated for all sex scenes along with the addition features such as a new sex intensity control system that is available as a slider and as a hotkey.
Also added a selection set for toggle on/off clothes on characters.

All animations within the Memories app and within the Sex Anywhere module now uses the Nonlinear Playback Curve System, which makes some small improvements so that sex animation loops don't look repetitive.

Sex Scene Controller Update - Speed based sex sounds V1
The system developed by our LuxR18 partner team has been integrated into our build and is now available for Sex Anywhere module, which we are working on and It will also be extended to all sex scenes in the near future.
This system allows to play sounds within sex scenes that changes girl's moans dynamically depending on the intensity of sexual actions.
A total of 118 different sound effects were added for the girls for all future sexual interactions.

This summer promises to be an unforgettable journey for all of us, and we are so grateful to have you with us!
Tom

Major changes:
[added] sex anywhere (v1)
[added] 6 new sex animations (sex anywhere)
[added] new camera controller for all sex scenes with updated UI
[added] sex controller - change animation speed with the mouse wheel
[added] sex controller - clothing switching
[added] sex controller - 180 sex sounds
[added] sex controller - speed-dependent sex sounds system
[updated] gain testosterone on nude beach (v2)
[fixed] Caroline sex scene in beach booth
[added] other small improvements

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes