CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Crackalackadingdong
By the way about OP. The game developer is Tom, not Sunbay. In addition, it would be nice to update/replace screenshots from the game, because they are not relevant.
Thanks for telling me. I'd rather not play a lot of this scam, at least not until they prove me wrong^^ Updated OP

Screenshots Girl on Girl Action (July19 release)
I stole your screenshots for OP. Hope you don't mind. Thanks!

So I guess I have to add female protag too, if I understand it correctly? Then remove male?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for telling me. I'd rather not play a lot of this scam, at least not until they prove me wrong^^ Updated OP

I stole your screenshots for OP. Hope you don't mind. Thanks!

So I guess I have to add female protag too, if I understand it correctly? Then remove male?
They are still showing off. I guess the game will have both genders when it's final.

And i don't mind. I reported my comment, to update the OP. (y) ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some players have requested that previous versions be present in the OP ... if you can still get them out this thread;)

Also, the version 1 demo has totally different MC than versions 2-4 and now this July version has female MC.

Happy ... Promoting! Crackalackadingdong

Last edited:

FgnPig

Jul 19, 2017
So I played it and I personally don't really like the update. The beach area is beautiful. Just gotta add a few more roaming NPCs, maybe a few vehicles passing by as well and also maybe make some of the buildings enterable (being able to go into Ocean View hotel from Vice City would be amazing).

But all of a sudden the protagonist is a lesbian woman? Hope this will be optional in a future update.
The new "minigame" during scenes is just dull and annoying.
I want to enjoy the scenes and admire the animations and not constantly look for some circles to click on.
I personally think the scenes were just fine in previous versions, just put some sort of quest between them and the player so we play the quest and progress and the scenes will serve as rewards. The way the are right now, they are just annoying.
Also this "Mojo" stuff seems to be unnecessary as well.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a 2012 game ... gta clone also ... that just surfaced around here yesterday ... that has mojo
big wide mojo bar up top also ... What were the odds;) ?!?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is this game/dev still update in parts ?

jesus come on -_- ... why did they just dont make one big build ? scared of the size of the build ? meh you bet if a single parts is already more than 2Gb.... maybe they should learn optimising.....

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
is this game/dev still update in parts ?

jesus come on -_- ... why did they just dont make one big build ? scared of the size of the build ? meh you bet if a single parts is already more than 2Gb.... maybe they should learn optimising.....
My GTA V Folder has 83.1 GB, some games do need Diskspace. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Some players have requested that previous versions be present in the OP ... if you can still get them out this thread;)

Also, the version 1 demo si totally different MC than versions 2-4 and now this July version has female MC.

Happy ... Promoting! Crackalackadingdong
You serious? This version is 100mb larger than the previous version. How the hell is it that none of the old content is in the game? I suspect the old content is still in the game, just not accessable. 8 months since the first release, and this bs is what they have made so far -_-

Added some of the 0.4 links back to OP..

Any chance someone could start a torrent?
Click the FILEMAIL mirror, then the "Torrent" link that's below the Download button. Filemail mirrors always have torrents

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My GTA V Folder has 83.1 GB, some games do need Diskspace. ;)
my skyrim folder is 358Gb... small player :p

still.. GTAV aint an indie game , in comparison to it, this game take way too much space for what's inside.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
my skyrim folder is 358Gb... small player :p

still.. GTAV aint an indie game , in comparison to it, this game take way too much space for what's inside.
Yeah, but you put the 346 GB into it yourself, the game without mods is small, compared to todays sizes of videogames. :)

Reactions: ontach

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, but you put the 346 GB into it yourself, the game without mods is small, compared to todays sizes of videogames. :)
it still doesnt change that this game have nothing to offer for such a huge size. let's be honest.

count more than 2Gb by "parts" of this game... its already 10Gb or something, maybe more... and for what ?
if they plan a game as big as an AAA can be, then that game will break all possible limit until that.
theyseriously need to learn optimising... having a nice game is great, but if peoples have nothing in it or if the game take shit tons of place for nothing, then it wont last long.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Keeping in mind that this is a 3dgame, not the 3dcg we are used to, the size isn't so bad. The content might be small, but the framework still has to be constructed. Adding more content might not inflate the size too much. All depends on how the dev has planned it.

That said, GTA 5 demo is about 12 MB.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
macadam makes a good point about optimisation, but people will still do things in different ways. For example, take 3dcg rendering in Daz3D, etc. People moan that each render takes many hours, even on powerful equipment. 3D games, even 'modest' ones like Skyrim, can render beautiful imagery at well over 60 frames per second.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
it still doesnt change that this game have nothing to offer for such a huge size. let's be honest.

count more than 2Gb by "parts" of this game... its already 10Gb or something, maybe more... and for what ?
if they plan a game as big as an AAA can be, then that game will break all possible limit until that.
theyseriously need to learn optimising... having a nice game is great, but if peoples have nothing in it or if the game take shit tons of place for nothing, then it wont last long.
Maybe it is like Crackalackadingdong mentioned, all previous stuff is in the files too, but it is hidden/disabled. IDK.

Brandon Le

Oct 14, 2017
Is there a way to lower the graphics in the game from the settings? Or is the graphics is as low as it can get?

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
what the fuck is going on ? this game could not be more confusing ! no tutorial no introduction no map, no saving nothing. again what the fuck !

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes